Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Results 1 to 8 of 8



  1. #1
    Registered User PARDES's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Lightbulb I have tried to downgrade from 3.30 to 3.15 OFW

    Sponsored Links
    Hello there,

    I have tried to downgrade the ps3,from 3:30 to 3:15 Fw. I do not know if someone has already tried, I have expanded the hdd and formatted at the computer.

    Well I could not downgrade it, but I have a alternative instalation found. Maybe the Devs know it and itīs a old cheese.
    But still, to be sure I wanted to give it anyway known.

    On installations menu is that he needs the FW 3:30, which means to me that some of the Infomations is stored in the nand.

    I added a picture too, maybe its useful someday
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    image.jpg  

  2. #2
    Sponsored Links
    I can not see anything new here but I am far from a dev yet a pro.

    Translation: No available update found. Please insert a storage device which contains version 3.30 or higher update then press STRAT and SELECT at the same time.

  3. #3
    You get that same error anytime you install a hard drive that has not been formatted by the console or if the system files are altered. This isn't anything new by any means.

  4. #4
    I would have taunt if it was useful... Useful? Oh right, this is not...

    thx for contributing still...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    I would have taunt if it was useful... Useful? Oh right, this is not...

    thx for contributing still...
    I am sure that tomorrow you made a CFW, yes you share every day something new, which helps us

    if everyone were set so as you, in 100 years we would still try to crack the ps3

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PARDES View Post
    I am sure that tomorrow you made a CFW, yes you share every day something new, which helps us

    if everyone were set so as you, in 100 years we would still try to crack the ps3
    There's no need for saying something like that just because someone tells you how it is. Plain and simple, there's nothing to be gained from this.

    When people actually work at a solution to hack the PS3, rather than accidentally stumbling across an error message they haven't seen before, just to go online and call it a discovery, then people may actually give credit where it is due.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PARDES View Post
    I am sure that tomorrow you made a CFW, yes you share every day something new, which helps us

    if everyone were set so as you, in 100 years we would still try to crack the ps3
    And where can we find ANY of your contributions to the scene?

    So many people who sit back and slag off any attempt - whether it be a Dev or Beginner - then cream the rewards once the end-user content comes out.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by General Plot View Post
    There's no need for saying something like that just because someone tells you how it is. Plain and simple, there's nothing to be gained from this.

    When people actually work at a solution to hack the PS3, rather than accidentally stumbling across an error message they haven't seen before, just to go online and call it a discovery, then people may actually give credit where it is due.
    Whether someone uses it or not, I can not know. Had I known it known that it is, I would not even posted.

    I am trying to lodge my contribution. But such people I like best, not get uptight and try to help, but others criticize his efforts is easy.

    This is a forum for opinions and to share publications. If you would do realize this you would not write such crap.

    For a borrow can not know whether what is useful or not. Or do you think the PSP or Xbox was easily cracked, this happened only because everyone has divided even the smallest detail.

 

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News