Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

luisfg3 Guest

How do put Ps Home in Ps3 debug

Its possible install ps home on a ps3 debug? wheres is?

second question; My ps3 debug dont play socom why?? i request install data on hdd and give error! why?

imtoodvs Guest
    dude, we all know if it's retail you need to downgrade. i think its a update pkg for home on the debug links page, not sure if it will help. i'd even try downgrading & use Dr.Brown's tut on looking in the psn store in sp-int. ( ok, i was desperate).

not really sure why socom wont install i tried it to, its probably because its a retail pkg install & we can't install retail pkgs on a debug.

timarc007 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    dude, we all know if it's retail you need to downgrade. i think its a update pkg for home on the debug links page, not sure if it will help. i'd even try downgrading & use Dr.Brown's tut on looking in the psn store in sp-int. ( ok, i was desperate).

not really sure why socom wont install i tried it to, its probably because its a retail pkg install & we can't install retail pkgs on a debug.
    the link for Socom confrontation Cold Front is only a add-on you need the original game to play it!!

If you want the link for the game Socom Confrontation just IM me, I have it!