PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Takavach View Post
    can anyone compile it for pic18f4550 ?
    +1 on that board. Seems to me that there will be a lot more users using this "new" AVR board. Anyway since I've read the text from Evilsperm then i don't really want to make a request without having tried compiling it myself. So instead I was hoping someone could point me to a good and easy (I know nothing about these things sadly) howto for compiling hexes.

How about ipod mini 2g ??

Ok yeah that build_hex.sh I was tweaking out did not mix well without PL3 lol

I will try to fix it tomorrow but as of now do not use the hex's I posted, you can still use the source just make sure you compile one by one and do not use ./build_hex.sh I will fix it tomorrow because its nearly 4 AM and I'm shot out

time for sleeeeeep

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Boss can you please remove the files I've uploaded or replace them one I get this worked out.
    Done, and I have updated your post as well to reflect this for the time being. Have a good sleep evilsperm!

thanks for helping get sony hermes..

I stick to Hermes' v4 for a while, until others report which one is better (Hermes or Kakaroto's)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Ok yeah that build_hex.sh I was tweaking out did not mix well without PL3 lol

I will try to fix it tomorrow but as of now do not use the hex's I posted, you can still use the source just make sure you compile one by one and do not use ./build_hex.sh I will fix it tomorrow because its nearly 4 AM and I'm shot out

time for sleeeeeep
    Could it be that there is also again a problem with your ubuntu. I take the Linux src from hermes 4 but cannot compile 1. Any suggestions??

1.Cannot edit makefile:
    gedit has not been able to detect the character encoding. Please check that you are not trying to open a binary file. Select a character encoding from the menu and try again.
    Greets Modmate

can some one please tell he how the hell i compile a hex for pic18f4550 before i go insane trying lol

did this work with N900 ... ?

Time to consolidate hack boards - there was a need for loads of devices when the boards were scarce - now the Chinese factories are on-stream the devices are dirt cheap!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast