01-23-2011 #61needps3asap Guest
01-23-2011 #62racer0018 Guest
You dont need to jailbreak the ps3 to install and you will never need to hook the iphone up again to jailbreak the ps3 again. With this it does it all for you. Thanks It will act just LIKE a ps3 that has been jailbreaked.
You will also not have to press power and then eject again. Just power and you install the payload after each reset and you are good to go. Thanks.
01-23-2011 #63Briqhtfame Guest
01-23-2011 #64needps3asap Guest
cheers for the replies, i get that it can be done with the CFW
what i meant to ask was does the Payload PKG work on official firmware , ie signed so that i don't have to install any CFW or use the iphone again ?
01-24-2011 #65Briqhtfame Guest
I think it should work if it is signed. Go ahead and give it a try and see if it works. If it does work let me know and share the signed Payload lol
01-24-2011 #66needps3asap Guest
installed pkg under normal jb status , powered off/on and the hermes pkg is alrady signed so it ran on OFW but it doesn't inject the payload so no go on the idea.
this is what i want rather that CFW , multiman runs on OFW so does this pkg so someone needs to combine them and then it's the icing on the cake for SONY!!
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Install the package payloadhv4.pkg
- Run "Payload - Hermes V4C" every time you turn the console
- If you run it by holding 'X' you enter a menu with the following options
1) XMB Debug -> Sale with debug options (/ app_home/PS3GAME)
2) Retail XMB -> Exit with the standard options (like when you turn the console, but with patches)
3) UnMountDevices -> removed all redirects (syscall 36, redirect to / app_home/PS3GAME, etc)
01-24-2011 #68Briqhtfame Guest
01-24-2011 #69deen Guest
i tried to downgrade from 3.55, now seems as if my fw is corrupt, when i boot my ps3 it asks for media with update 3.56, i've tried using 3.41 ofw and modded 3.41 but nothing... someone help!
01-24-2011 #70Briqhtfame Guest
Try to install the modded 3.41 via the Recovery menu.