PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Arrow Hacked2123 Request Dir Output for Dark Sector

If anyone has an image of Dark Sector already, can you please give a directory and file list, or just the directory list. Also, if you want to be even better can you attach a *.scene from any stage 1-9 as well as a couple *.x files, and AllWhite_cube0.png. I'd do it myself, but I have way too much stuff on my PS3 right now to install linux/SAK.

Thanks,
    Hacked2123

I have DS and already checked file contents on bd disc and all game is packed in few big files BUT ex-box360 version appears to have the same directory structure.

@ hacked... check the demo pkg

iCEQB

Quote Originally Posted by hosmy View Post
    I have DS and already checked file contents on bd disc and all game is packed in few big files BUT ex-box360 version appears to have the same directory structure.
    So there are no *.scene's on the disk (well they are "there" but not really just there), which means the game is pulling from the HDD? If that's the case you just saved me like a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by iCEQB View Post
    @ hacked... check the demo pkg

iCEQB
    Any chance you can contact me with the details?

No there are no .scene files

Here is the path to large files
    /PS3_GAME/USRDIR/Cache.PS3/*.cache (arround 20 files)

As far as i know .cache files are tar? archives and can be browsed with winrar but can't be extracted.

PS: the game use 1.2GB of hdd and the whole games is not over 4-5GB

Thanks, I'll look into that, if I don't have any luck in a week or so, I'll spill what I'm working on, it's nothing big.

+ Reply to Thread