Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 131



  1. #101
    Newbie MoodyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3




    Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    any 1 got the xml link to EU store?

    thanks

  2. #102
    has this method been patched? i can't get past start.jsp

  3. #103

    EU

    doesn't work with EU items for sale, but for all US and JAP items it's ok
    I go to sniff all items keys in JAP and US

    the hack is patched, you can't lock items in your inventory.

    Error works just with free items in all region.
    Last edited by djtyroon; 08-18-2009 at 06:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #104

    Unhappy wow

    Quote Originally Posted by djtyroon View Post
    the hack is patched, you can't lock items in your inventory.

    Error works just with free items in all region.
    Playstation is patching everything..

  5. #105

    Question

    So they're Patching all items now? Or have they already patched this item hack?

  6. #106
    Moderator PS4 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    29,387




    I know the recent PlayStation Home update v1.23 fixed the Summer House Glitch so that people can only use saves created by their own accounts... not sure if it affected/plugged this too though.

  7. #107
    i can confirm that this exploit still works. one of my friends did it after the 3.0 firmware update. also, locking items is still possible.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by LllL837 View Post
    i can confirm that this exploit still works. one of my friends did it after the 3.0 firmware update. also, locking items is still possible.
    so why do i have a permanent problem with the start.jsp? i can't neither get into Home.. it stops at the Initialization...

  9. #109
    does this mean its a no go for us europeans?

  10. #110

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by jirachi155 View Post
    so why do i have a permanent problem with the start.jsp? i can't neither get into Home.. it stops at the Initialization...
    Did you put your own ip at:

    [Register or Login to view code]


 

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Register, Login or Activate Your Account to post on the forums.

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News