Awesome! Thanks to the creator for spending time making this!
Mbb Perfect! THANKS!!!
Did you all miss mednafen? We've been able to play Mega Drive/Genesis on PS3 for months.
One thing I must press with regards to the original author - release your source please, and set up a repo. There's no excuse not to have a source repo - Sony won't try to get you or sue you - we have three repos set up right now that all depend on the official SDK (VBA PS3, SNES9x PS3, FCEU PS3) and nothing ever happened to us.
I`ve been using fbanext for megadrive/genesis for a while now. Works great.
Here is another update to GenesisPlus GX V1.0 with the changes from the ReadMe File below:
what's new in this version :
A new rom Menu from Snes9x better
Added setting for enable and disable FPS
Stretch screen, pal60
Auto detection of the Refresh rate fix the sound
SaveState load State
Shader Filter X2SaI ,Hq4x , Super Eagle and many Other.
Support in this version :
2 Players OK
roms support OK
Zip support OK
svp emulation for virtua racing and Co OK
save state OK
Sound Fixe OK
6 Button Gamepad OK
Screen Stretch OK
Display FPS ON/OFF OK
Video Filter Shader OK
12-16-2010 #17put all folders so ./genplus ./genplus/roms ./genplus/bios ./genplus/state ./genplus/sram on root of dev_usb000 so the first usb port on your right.
I'm only asking cause I don't wanna use my USB stick everytime I want to use it.
That is what I see in the latest ReadMe File, so it appears unchanged since the previous release.
I didn't know that, good to know. I don't like having to use my USB HDD either.
On a side note, I hope the author is just as busy working on PS3SX.
At least you can run the ROMs from your HDD0.
Another update to GenesisPlus GX V1.1 with sourcecode and the changes below:
Genesisplus GX on PS3 V1.1
Dont worry ps3sx psone emulator is coming and i'm working on Yabause sega saturn too.
What's new in this revision added in version 1.1 :
- the action replay 1.0 cartridge support can be enabled inside the setting
- the datel action replay 1.0 for genesis or Megadrive need to be renamed to areplay.bin and put inside "/cart" folder example "/dev_hdd0/game/GENP00001/cart"
- Added ini files reader for all paths like bios , roms , cart , state
- the GenesisConf.ini can be found inside "/dev_hdd0/game/GENP00001/"
- you dont have to create any folder Genesisplus can do the job for you.
- you've just setup all paths inside Genesisconf.ini and run again the emulator
- when Genesisplus create all folders for you just use your best files manager or FTP homebrew for send all your roms ,cartridge or bios the bios is optional
- by default the GenesisConf.ini use "/dev_hdd0/game/GENP00001" in main path so you can use it or change it.
- Good news The source code is released on http://www.ps3gen.fr