Today neofar of Spanish site Elotrolado.net (linked above) has shared a PS3 homebrew application called Gamezplorer Backup Manager, which is a combination File Explorer and SFO utility to manage PlayStation 3 game backups on an external drive.
Download: Gamezplorer Backup Manager
To quote, roughly translated: I'm developing a small utility to display the contents of the / gamez / in comodoa and without having to enter all the directories to find that each game is about or have prow there. Txt files to see the id of each game.
The post was to ask for suggestions... what else I can put in it... even thought to put a rating for games to be stored on a server so that people can see 'your backups' which are the best recognized.
First version available:
- Allows you to scan any hard disk
- 3 display modes
- Displays the file PARAM.SFO (still can not change anything)
- Shows what occupies each game
- Allow to connect via FTP to manage the internal HDD
- Allow to modify PARAM.SFO (Remote play, possibly other things)
- Allow access to the games directory (where PSN games are downloaded)
- Allow access to the SAVES directory
- File management (copy, paste, delete, rename)
More PlayStation 3 News...