Thread: Gaia Manager
10-24-2010 #651adddy Guest
i'm using the hermesv4 hex with your fantastic gaia 1.0 manager.
but i have problem with eyepet on my disk - i freeze at the beginning -> if i use an older OM1.16 in patch mode than the game works :-)
is the patch mode also available in gaia? did you have an solution.
10-24-2010 #652Marconobi Guest
Hi drizzt84, thanks for your great manager. been using it from Beta3. Really like it a lot but, i have a few wishes where you can maybe look at it.
- Is it possible to remember the settings from a game? (like f1 2010 patching)
- Maybe a better highlight bar?
- Games on the external hd with 4gb+ files highlight with something?
10-24-2010 #653ps3maniacpl Guest
addy i have this same problem. On gaia and spanish open manager with hermes v4 in ps3key my eyepet is freeze. when i install moh sakai open manager 1.17.1 it's working with patch mode perfectly.
Drizzt any idea why this game not working in gaja?
10-24-2010 #654lombers Guest
That post seems to imply there are no permission issues with PL3, so if that is the case there is something not quite right with GAIA.
I'm totally confused as to why this isn't working though to be honest.
10-24-2010 #655kidfather Guest
i need help i have copy the game marvel ultimate alliance but when im started only load the trofies and freeze stay in black screen y try with pl3 and pl3_nos help i use ipod touch.
10-24-2010 #656oVERSoLDiER Guest
You tried it with the newest Open Manager Version ?
10-24-2010 #657lombers Guest
It does in fact look like the issue here is with the latest PL3 no auth code...
Just tested using the previous PL3 build I had, read / write works perfectly to any folder on /dev_hdd0.
Tested with no auth PL3 and you can only write to subfolders in the /dev_hdd0/games folder. You get a permissions error trying to create or move files / folders to any other sub directory on /dev_hdd0...
10-25-2010 #658epphllps Guest
Hey guys, I have just run into my first problem using gaia 1.02 and the newest psfMod. I went to backup my copy of UFC 2010 and it constantly hangs around 2.15GB or 2.21GB. I tried an older version of psfMod, but not an older version of gaia. Any suggestions on what might be the problem. This is the first issue I have had so hopefully it's a quick fix that I am overlooking.
10-25-2010 #659magickarp187 Guest
If you have time, can you take a look at the few requests below?
1) Is it possible to color code the items? i.e. hdd0 content has a green font; usb1 content has a yellow font, usb2 has a blue font, etc. A full path name for any item highlighted (/hdd0/BDRIP/....../BLUS1234) would be great also.
2) Is it possible to set the "delete" command to something like "hold select + R1 + triangle" or some other finger twisting combo, because I would hate to accidentally delete my backups?
3) "Time left" progress bar for the back up process?
Great program. I'll be looking forward to your new releases, thanks!
10-25-2010 #660tpmjb Guest