Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 125 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    And covers sizes are 260 x 300.

Thanks for the response zeromx, but /dev_hdd0/BDCOVERS is not working for me.

I'm using the dev_hdd0/GAMEZ folder so the dev_hdd0/BDRIPS is not an option.

Is there a certain size they must be?

Quote Originally Posted by elac View Post

Option is to move and rename folders with blackbox FTP. To be honest , its not that hard isnt it?

Also he includes a BM for "GAMEZ" folder , so take this and just move your GAMEZ folder to dev/hddo

#drizzt

will try your new rc7 right now with the lates pl.

THX

Greets

Quote Originally Posted by elac View Post

yeah its an option, just ftp to your ps3 and move them to BDRIPS it takes 2 seconds to move them. the size of covers is posted above you

Thanks for the responses zeromx and jhomer. Using the combination of dev_hdd0/BDCOVERS folder and resizeing 260x300 worked great. Thanks alot!!

And thanks to all who responded with further help, this is what makes the scene great... cooperation.

And how could I forget a BIG thanks to drizzt84 for Gaia Manager.
    Last edited by elac; 10-15-2010 at 11:40 AM

I used karakoto's own compiled hex with RC7. Fired up Uncharted 2 that was updated and working with the previous hex "Hermes v3 + Patch Waninkoko + 2 fix update Math + fix update Hermes" and now it just freezes...

yup the scene is great. speaking of great.. what would be nice if is someone posted a Psd template for the BGG.PNG file the other files posted didn't have layers or and buttons on it.

2 new threads opened:
    one with faqs
    one with covers/backgrounds

drizzt84 Why is it i am getting a save error when playing F1 2010 with Gaia Manager v1.0 RC7 & Flex Manager that i donnt get with OBM 1.6 ?

i get a 800 error code when it tries to save it then wont let me quit the game and only a hard reset will get it out the loop!

then when i try to reload the game i get the error about game data corrupt which is what the game installs first time of playing it.

when i reinstall OBM 1.6 the game works and save fine any ideas?

GOOD WORK MAN! I LOVE YOUR GAIA. The manager, not your girlfirend. KEEP IT UP! For me you was the first who have solved the F1 2010 mempatch (found no eboot)-error. And yours is the beautiest manager.

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links