PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Got it working it, seemed I just needed to update to the just released PSGroove update here:

I updated a few game so far so good

fifa11 update ok
    pes 2011 ok
    ninja gd 2 ok

so far so good.

Thank you for your hard work. +rep

Is it possible to compile this in Windows?

Will there be a Gaia background/covers thread?

Quote Originally Posted by kyyylekey View Post
    Will there be a Gaia background/covers thread?
    Good idea!

Anyway first post I've made here, and its to thank you. By far the best manager available. I hope to see you continue this out, i keep switching around and its taking a tole, haha.

drizzt84 it would be great to have the version-no. somewhere one the maincreen. so it would be easier to identifie what is installed.

rc7 released, it should work with old payloads.

But if you want to use game patches you MUST upgrade the payload!

Direct launch

Hi Drizzt, am loving your Gaia manager, very nice work.

Quick question regarding direct launch. I was using original BM before gaia and after the switch if I launch game directly the game works but previous saves for that game are not seen and the game starts from scratch.

If I launch by mounting disc and then XMB, game saves are seen and game carries on from where I left off. Is this a limitation of direct launch, or is this a bug? (some kind of path discrepancy I would guess)

Not a big deal to mount then launch but would be nice to use direct launch since it's in there

Last edited by andevreston; 10-15-2010 at 09:41 AM

Direct launch does not work very well.

I took it from "Sexy Manager" and I only maintain it since some (or one) game works only with within direct launch mode.

If I can find a way to fix/improve it I'll let you know.

Updated my psfMod and installed Gaia Manager that checks the GAMEZ folder.

however, when i pick my game from app/game on the XMB, nothing happens? The first time i ran it, it told me to install an update. The second time it gave me error code 8001003D.

Do i still need a disk?

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 125 FirstFirst ... 51415162565115 ... LastLast