PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

drizzt84, I'm getting this error while compiling with the latest git update:

[Register or Login to view code]

Do you know what's wrong?

yes! i am happy now, all the flip flopping of folder naming seemed needless to say the least, so huge THANKS. really like/appreciate your work and efforts.

Question

Hi,

Noob question, what is the FTP user/pass?

Fifa worked for me but PES 2011 didn't

Quote Originally Posted by losefrag View Post
    Hi,

Noob question, what is the FTP user/pass?
    Username: GAIA01985
    Password is not needed, you can use any string

Quote Originally Posted by bgcngm View Post
    drizzt84, I'm getting this error while compiling with the latest git update:

[Register or Login to view code]

Do you know what's wrong?
    SDK 3.41 is not supported yet, since the leaked version is semi-b0rked (version mixed)
    Last edited by drizzt84; 10-14-2010 at 08:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

drizzt84, thanks for those files; but when i put on own background on them. it shows as blank on the ps3. all i see it games their icons. and the highlight bar...

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumL View Post
    Fifa worked for me but PES 2011 didn't
    PES2011 ok
    Fifa 2011 nok

wtf ? maybe, it's come from your manager ?

Quote Originally Posted by atlask2 View Post
    PES2011 ok
    Fifa 2011 nok

wtf ? maybe, it's come from your manager ?
    Not sure really. I'm just using rc5. Only thing I can think of is that I used a modified eboot.bin to install the patch pkg. But then I used ftp and deleted that folder the patch created internally. Started the game, it asked me for update, obviously because I deleted the folder, then clicked ok, it downloaded, but after installing I got an error. Do I have to delete anything else as well?

I think there is a bug in your manger when ever I update uncharted 1 to patch 1.01 and start the game it either stay on a black screen and never boots or it boots but the once on the title screen the '' Press Start logo'' never appears and even if I press start nothing happens. If I load the game WITHOUT the game update patch it works perfectly.

The reason I say there something wrong with your manager is because if I load the game with the game update patch 1.01 through Cover Manger it works perfectly...

Try doing it with a disk in.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41314152464114 ... LastLast