Thread: Gaia Manager
Gaia Manager will not start for me. =( I installed it on ym PS3 but every time I try to start it, it always goes right back to the XMB.
if you get blank screen after starting gaia. try uninstall then install other gaia first. i mean it like this:
- first you installed gaia xxxx GAMEZ package.
- it doesn't work
- uninstall that, then install the one with GAMEZ / BDRIPS
- uninstall that.
- then install GAMEZ again.
- it should work (well it alway did for me)
That didn't work for me
I got it all working. Just copied SSF4 and Tekken 6 to my hard drive using 2.02 and they work. ^_^
Now if only I could back up movies.
Thanks for that BIG skin pack a lot of cool skins.
But for us using 2.0* Gaia its no use... there is no more jpg's to change
You still can change the icon and background of gaia in xmb, inside gaia no can do because its inside eboot now.
Not sure where drizzt84 is at the moment (he missed the v2.06 update someone posted) and also here is v2.07 for anyone that wants it.
- Enabled discless on syscall36
- Changed syscall36 implementation, from two payloads to only one payload (https://github.com/drizztbsd/syscall36)
I'm assuming these releases people are posting on IRC are official ones, but if they are "fan-made" mods of your 2.05 let me know drizzt84 and we can remove them.
Sorry, I was quite busy at work
for the love of god... all the gaia releases i've snagged fail to even install.
waninkoko's v2 cfw (3.55, but i know it works with 3.41 signed). i tried the games one, gamez, neither work.
which package/download do i need?!?