Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1161101110111112121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

hayman Guest
    hallo ,

i've balck ops and GT5 working with ps3 4.31,but know i'm on CFW,is there any way to play these games with out downloading the whole game again ... ?

Ax3l Guest
    great work! but unfortunately i my ps3 hangs very often at startup of gaia (and multiman) or when i exit from games to xmb (xmb freezes).

does anybody know if it's a problem of the backupmanagers or with the firmware in general?

best wishes,
    axel

D4RK Guest
    I'm sorry to ask, but why is there no stealth version?

Could you please make one, drizzt?

Anticleric Guest
    I haven't tried this version yet. But I have the freeze every other time when running lv2.pkg already. Went from 3.41 to 3.55OFW to 3.55kmeaw. Must be a problem with the original lv2 package.

wazer1337 Guest
    Same here, can't see anything on internal, tho havnt tested external.

mgrimmenator Guest
    No luck, there error i get is once starting the game and press "START" i get a "Game Data Corrupted" error message. I have deleted the game data. And still same thing. Even if install game data through update package same thing.

Zenka Guest
    Gaia Manager v2.02 works on Waninkoko?

Neo Cyrus Guest
    It may be a game specific issue, did you try several games?

I switched my firmware back to Kmeaw's (got it working properly this time, last time seems to have been a fluke, a glitch during installation perhaps and no game would run) and so I was able to install this manager... now BB CS crashes every time I try running it without a disc even after I tried the permission fix. However Rogero Manager has it working just fine, give that a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenka View Post
    Gaia Manager v2.02 works on Waninkoko?
    I posted earlier that it won't install on Waninkoko's CFW. Rogero Manager is more stable at the moment anyway, it just happens to have an awful GUI.

Jurai2 Guest
    still getting random freezes on launch with 2.02, also getting freezes when I select a game on 2.02.

Demon Cleaner Guest
    I'm also still getting freezes with Gaia 2.02 or MultiMan 1.13, but once they boot, everything works fine, no freezes after.