Thread: Gaia Manager
Just stopped by to say thanks to drizzt. It seems like we don`t have to use backup managers in the future or perhaps they will be built in the firmware in a way.
But let me say that i will remember your great work because i'm using this great piece of software from the beginning.
Hello Drizzt, it's possible to test to sign your manager to load in 3.55 CFW kakaroto ? thx !
Even if it is signed it won't boot any games at the moment.
Drizzt: I read you can edit an eboot.bin to play each game by tricking ps3 into thinking the game is a demo. What if you created an eboot.bin that people would click on the play the games and your loader replace the eboot with correct one each time you loaded a game. Not sure if thats what you meant when you said and auto-eboot.bin.
Anyone know how to patch usa version of Majin and the forsaken kingdom so that it can be played with this. BLUS30472 is titleid
any update soon?
* Copy/backup progress bar
set hdd_folder from
static char hdd_folder = "ASDFGHJKLMN";
static char hdd_folder = "./../.";
otherwise it cannot work because the make_self_npdrm compress the EBOOT.BIN and the the dir cannot be pached.
Recently drizzt84 has updated Gaia Manager for playing PlayStation 3 game backups to version 2.00, followed shortly by v2.01 and v2.02, which also support PS3 3.55 Custom Firmware.
Features now include integrated PS3 LV2 patching with peek and poke support, and the full changelogs are detailed below.
Download: Gaia Manager for PS3 CFW
V2.02 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- Fixed compatibility with old ps3s
- Improved start up time (it's faster now)
V2.01 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- It does not try to load the syscall every time you start Gaia Manager, but only the first time. that should be fix some crashes when reopening Gaia Manager.
- It's reported that if the PS3 crashes sometimes you will need to do an hard power off / power on (detaching cable and reattaching).
V2.00 (3.55 CFW only) Features:
- Built for CFW 3.55 (with peek & poke support), integrate lv2 patching support (so, no need to use lv2.pkg). You need to remove old Gaia Manager from XMB before installing it
Finally, a video of Gaia Manager in action on PS3 Custom Firmware v3.55 is posted below!
More PlayStation 3 News...
drizzt: any chance you can post the lv2 code, thanks bud.