FwAutoPatch Arrives, Aids in Making New PS3 Firmware Functions
Today Bhaal has made available FwAutoPatch software for Windows, developed by anonymous and aimed to help in the making of PS3 firmware including adding new functions.
Download: FwAutoPatch for PS3
To quote, roughly translated:
• Unrar/Decompress file
• Download FW 3.55 Official and copy it in the folder: FirmOfficiel
• Download Patch "PS3UPDAT.PUP.bsdiff", rename it PS3UPDAT.PUP et copy it in the Patch folder
• Download CFW 3.55 GeoHot, rename it PS3UPDAT.PUP and copy it in the GeoHot folder
• Run FWAutoPatch.exe
• Click on "Tester les fichiers" (Test the files) to make a Checksum of the firmware.
• If the files are OK, a second button will appear and enable to launch the making of the patched firmware. When we click on this button, it will create a firmware and test the checksum and it will validate it or not.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Wow, this really takes simplicity to a next level. just download and move haha
Of course this is released anonymously after all the legal action being taken..
Indeed, it's actually a lot safer to release things anonymously... as long as one's ego doesn't mind.
I hope there are a few brave enuff to get a working BM using this...
is there way to block the PS3 from contacting the psn servers ... coz with latest news that sony will be bringing in their ban hammers..
so if anyone could block or remove the FW /PS3 from contacting the servers , it would be a delight.. and yes, we will loose psn function though.
this is cool, buy yeah I agree no ego stuff like "I did this no one else could" or wanting any fame to avoid legal actions. Perhaps since $ony wants to sue it'll motivate more devs to just hack away and release anonymously. But in hind sight it might make things a little difficult to trust to install b/c they might be from sony lol
disconnect it from your internet.
where download patch... with "511263861c2106ac8d8c614485670075" ckecksum... please help...