PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Very awesome and simple to use! If this could be integrated into the PS3 like the Wii's Homebrew Browser which is even updateable then we have a true winner here! keep up the awesome work. Thanks!

Port this amazing app to Mac OS.

Thanks I can't wait to try it.

Awesome, this will make life so much easier. Often times I grab old version of programs, get them installed, and then find out there is already a newer version. If this stays current (which could be hard to do), it will help get around a lot of the bugs still in early homebrew apps!

Fix the Snes9x in it, version not 1.0.3 it is 4.3.8.

Would you consider releasing the source so that people can port your work to MacOS and Linux?

EDIT: I'd be glad to take a crack at porting it to MacOS.

I'd like to second the request for source code... I wouldn't mind trying to port it to linux.

For those who have mentioned porting this to OS X/Linux, I'm working on the ports now but it may take some time. Thanks for the good words guys! I appreciate it.

release dates would be nice also.

Lovely app. Used it yesterday and it worked fine. But today, doesn't work for me anymore, I keep getting "unable to locate download list".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast