10-15-2012 #451DarkLordMalik Guest
Guys any help? Whenever i try to connect, i get the following error
More ever, i don't know where to get the CA27.cer file to replace in flash. I can access flash and stuff but can't find this certificate file that comes with f psn. Where is it located. Keep in mind this is my first time using fckpsn so i don't think i replaced anything. I just set the DNS + IP etc so that my PS3 can connect to PC.
10-15-2012 #452technodon Guest
use this new pup here 4.25 spoof with PSN access, download, rename to ps3updat install, sign in and sync tophies.
no need for fckpsn aymore so set your internet connecton back to automatic
10-15-2012 #453Blade86 Guest
What? on which FW is this based? which spoof is used? SGK? Is it for CEX? You replaced the proper offsets for the passphrase?
Thx 4 sharing
10-15-2012 #454jamstar95 Guest
Please can anyone help ??
Tried this now and got the same 80710A06 error.
10-15-2012 #455technodon Guest
check your internet settings did you put everything back to automatic, also if you were on rebug firmware you should install that again and check that NP Enviroment options is set to NP and not SP-INT or Invalid.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
10-15-2012 #457aamir007 Guest
Any reports of consoles or psn accounts being blocked?
Only want to sync some trophies.
10-15-2012 #458Blade86 Guest
Hey, do you know if it is ok for the author "drizzt"? I dont want to get in trouble with the real devs, I mean, it is his work, I just modded it...
If you say its ok PS3NEWS, then I believe you & gonna upload it.
Configs are "skinned" now
Some restriction on user-input now
Detailed Information integrated
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
That's a good question, the GIT (tinyurl.com/FckPSNGITHub) may lend a clue or you could always try to contact him via Twitter (twitter.com/drizzthacks) as well to get a confirmation as well. As you said, at least you did it for yourself even if not publicly released.
10-15-2012 #460Blade86 Guest
I have everything finished now. two startable .bat-files:
So far so good. But now I cannot compile it properly.
I think its a folder-problem but since hours i still get no working exe out of my two working .rb files...