just curious, but why don't use this one? http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/p...rsion-spoofer/
I've been able to get online to PSN using above method. But haven't really play only with psn, so I don't know whether that works (sync trophy works)... Of course there is always the risk of breaking the ps3 when you shuffle around the vsh files in the flash, as I heard some ppl get RSOD after using it and trying to uninstall. I haven't uninstall yet, so I am crossing my fingers...
finally it worked, just have to replace again cert27 for the one posted in here, but opening this website through internet explorer (don't know why), rebooted and voila!!! PSN access no errors. rebug worked as well but it was to late.
what do I set my default router address to ?
router is your router ip address usually 192.168.0.1 (confirm in your router's admin page) first a n second DNS is the ip where the fckpsn.exe is running, be aware of accessing with a different id to ps store because it could kill your trophies an games showing 80022D11 error as it happened to me, i had to erase my user and lose every advance in my games and trophies.
Is it me or is FckPSN not working anymore?
2 days ago it worked fine i also checked the Ipv4 address but its the same as the DNS on my PS3.
Maybe because of the new firmware that Sony released? Someone can help?
the old versions...
this works great! but whenever I try to activate free dlcs for my game, I get this 80029780 error which is the error that Sony deactivates my account due to it being used on 2 or more ps3 but as afaik I only activate my psn account on my one and only ps3 so it can't be genuinely like that. Anyone know a fix to this?
I don't think there is any bypass.
I just set all this up. Everything is fine except it says theres a system update
I'm trying this using wireless.
FckPSN 0.9c Arrives with Updated PSN Passphrase for CFW Users
Following up on the previous update and yesterday's PSN Passphrase leak, today Chinese PlayStation 3 hacker Luckystar has released an unofficial version of FckPSN 0.9c which allows PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) users to access Sony's PlayStation Network once again.
Download: FckPSN 0.9c and Certificates / FckPSN 0.9c and Certificates (Mirror) / FckPSN 4.25 PLATFORM_VERSION Test by Nimloth / OpenPS3FTP and Dev_Blind / OpenPS3FTP and Dev_Blind (Mirror)
To quote, roughly translated: I believe we all know, tested on CEX and DEX 3.55 is feasible (working but with an 80023110 error). Program still finished before September 11 into PSN, the the camouflage version number 4.21 the camouflage host ID is all zeros.
The networking cheating curse you BAN Oh. BAN directly off the account + the host ID + MAC address.
How to use:
1. The program open permissions, etc. dev_blind (enter after twice choice, have opted for Yes), then run OpenPS3FTP.
2. Replace the PS3 within CA27.cer certificate, replace the original file to / dev_blind / data / cert / suggestions to replace the backup finished to restart PS3.
Computer running FckPSN. If an error to see if the computer takes 53,80,443 port. (Usually 53, if you have the machine running DNS service related procedures)
3. PS3 network settings will change the PC's IP DNS started if you do not know - run, enter cmd in window type ipconfig / all then view the local IP of the NIC
After installing OpenPS3FTP, location is inside the network. FTP username root password should be arbitrary. Not try google.
Windows Vista, 7 flash back trying to shut down the world wide web publishing service service restart and try.
[Register or Login to view code]
[Register or Login to view code]
Shortly following, drizzt updated the official FckPSN application (GIT) with the changelog and details below.
- FckPSN Full (Zip): http://tinyurl.com/fckpsnzip (Mirror: http://uploaded.net/file/t2q5znyd)
- FckPSN Full (Tar): http://tinyurl.com/fckpsntar
- FckPSN-v0.9.exe: http://tinyurl.com/FckPSNv09exe
- OriginalCerts.zip: http://tinyurl.com/OriginalCerts
- CA27.cer: http://tinyurl.com/CA27cer
- dev_blind.geohot.pkg: http://tinyurl.com/dev-blindgeohotpkg
- dev_blind.pkg: http://tinyurl.com/dev-blindpkg
FckPSN v0.9: Add support for 4.21 spoofing
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
7. Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
8. Set the PS3′s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC’s IP address
9. Reboot your PS3
10. Start FckPsn-v0.9.exe
11. Enjoy with PSN
Finally, from zecoxao: Now that you guys have PSN and can reactivate your accounts, I suggest you backup act.dat, along with ALL your respective rifs and raps AND ISO.BIN.EDATs. This is VERY important because it can be used as research for those who wish to play PSX/PS2/PSP backups in ISO format on their PS3, like Cobra.
For more details on how to do this, I suggest you take a look at Snowy and KDSBest tool for ISO.BIN.EDAT and look on the respective wiki page (ps3devwiki.com/wiki/Iso.bin.edat) for your respective psx npdrm keys.
At the moment, only that tool is available (I'm not sure if there are more), so take your chance.
PS: You can encrypt your psx npdrm files as free klicensee
PPS: Backup your npdrm purchase folders in total, it's better that way.
And here's the link for the tool: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-are-released/
Here's an example of a decrypted ISO.BIN.EDAT I legally purchased, ff7.
I suggest (whilst this may sound a stupid idea now) that some user buys a PS2 classic / Mini / PSX classic, one of the cheapest, and takes a look at the contents of the folder of the game, and if the user finds ISO.BIN.EDAT, tries to decrypt it and if, successful, sends it here.
Here's my upload of minis. I can't decrypt them since there's no output using the tool, so it's up to you guys to figure it out.
I'll post the PS2 Classic I purchased next when i have the time to upload 4GB
More PlayStation 3 News...