Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey,

it only will work half way. I can connect to PSN, but don't use PSN. for example. i log in and try to download a demo wont work. same in playing a game on, i'll get disconnected =(

Sponsored Links
    Well.. i'm using WIN7 Ultimate .. the ps3dns app gives me an ip that is different from what whatismyip.net gives me. I'm using wireless connection.. if I say the ip that the ps3dns is wrong .. it shuits down when i eneter what the site gives me.. if i say IT IS CORRECT.. it STILL shuts down on me. I've completed all other steps and still no psn access. I am on KMEAW's CFW. Any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

question, what is my :Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router)

i use a switch.

I set my secondary dns server using the following.. cause i was unsure too.

START>CMD>ipconfig /all

Thx man works great!

Of course they will find a way, just enjoy it while it works, thats all you can do.

For me i have a ps3 just for online so i never use these things.

You take your chance, and its your choice.

Whatsmyip gives you your PUBLIC IP address which is no good in this case - you'd need your local IP (which is in a majority of cases different from public one) and usually starts with 192.168. you can find it out by using ipconfig at command prompt.

it works for me!!!

error...

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

error01.jpg  

just wanted to say thank you for this app!!! btw MVC 3 online is fun as hell.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News