Thank you workes great for me 3 Minutes worke on My Kmeaw 3.55 + Win 7 32Bit PC with v04.
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP(BLACKBOX works also) on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP and connect to it using a PC
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA24.cer as CA24.cer.bak
7. Put my CA24.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA24.cer
8. Set the PS3's PRIMARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
9. Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router)
10. Launch dev_blind to unmount /dev_blind/
11. Reboot your PS3
12. Start FckPsn0.4.exe
13. Enjoy with PSN
how do you run this using Mac. I see theres a package, I only have a a Mac.
It doesn't work for me, i did exatly what you wrote.. =(
When i launch fckpsn i get an error message (i installed netfx 3.5)
any one got a video tutorial of this?
christechtv directing this tutorial of how to install fckpsn v0.4
I just ran parralells on My imac, set the networkmconnection to "bridged mode" in parralelz, or you could try running the scripts that come with the mac package, the virtual machine's ip adress will be one digit off from your macs ip.
Mac ip: 192.168.1.100
Virtual xp ip: 192.168.1.101 eg.
I went through HOURS of crap last night... OMG. so this morn I downgraded my PC OS to windows Vista 32-bit.. YUCK.. and followed the video to a 'T'.. now finally on PSN good god
nope i tried putting arsoft.tools.net.dll in the same folder as fckpsn 0.4 and still the same result thanks for the suggestion though.
Read my post.. you KNOW i was having the same probs as you.. so format your OS on your PC and get Vista 32-bit from scratch.. i'm on PSN now.. do it!!