Make sure your roms are unzipped or it'll crash back to the XMB. Zips seem not to be supported yet.. enjoy!
Great compatability! Ive yet to find a nes rom doesn't work for me!
I put the games in .nes they appear not to run more.. formerly was in .smc format in snesx9.
Here is version 1.1 and 1.2 for PS3 firmware 1.92 and 3.41 via JailBreak. The changelogs are included in the zip file.
Currently Implemented FCEU Functions:
- .zip support
- SRAM support
- State save
- 4P Support
- Settings saving and loading
Hardcoded game genie codes!
For those of you impatient to cheat in your nes games (like myself), there is a couple of programs out there that can be used to hardcode game genie codes into a rom. Search for FCEUXD or FCEUXDSP.. Either one of these can get the job done.
FCEU PS3 v1.3+shaders
FCEU PS3 has not received an update in awhile.
I have updated FCEU PS3 with a bunch of bug fixes, performance improvements and brought in line with our cellframework.
SHADERS (hurray, Cg format) are now an option. The emulator is packed with a few of your favorite already. Not all run at full speed at 1080p. Aspect ratio and resolution can make or break the performance with some shaders. 2xSAL and Bloom are particularly nice.
Will continue porting and optimizing more shaders, releasing often!
Code repo: https://code.google.com/p/fceu-ps3/
Please report any bugs to: https://code.google.com/p/fceu-ps3/issues/list
[Register or Login to view code]
FCEU PS3 1.4 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/Geohot CFW 3.55): http://www.multiupload.com/5KI41LXYI9
Build 1.4 (11/01/2011)
- PAL ROMs now run correctly - autodetection of PAL/NTSC for No-Intro set.
- Some extra games will run as a result of this - Asterix for instance. They will also run at the correct speed.
- Automatic 576p PAL50/PAL60 switching.
- Cheatfile (CHT) support.
- Game Genie ROM support.
- Added 'Sprite Limitation' option.
- All paths (savestate directory/base directory/SRAM directory/default ROM directory) can now be changed.
- RSound support.
- Configurable controls.
- Geohot 3.55 CFW build.
Some stuff I'm going to pursue for the next release that might prove of interest to some people:
- NES Zapper support (mapped to left analog stick).
- Lua script support (with mouse mapped to left analog stick).
Thanks for the update halsafar, added to the first post now and +Rep.
thanks for the update.
Nice update. Thanks