Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 9 of 18 First ... 8910 ... Last
    Loving this - just a few sound problems (which is the same on the X360 version) on 1942 Ghosts n Goblins, Commando etc.

Thanks for the wip update but the file fbanext-ps3-custom-v2-r417-fw1.92-fixed.pkg in the v2-r417 is no good for 3.15. After installing it requires at least version 3.40

I'm on 3.15 ofw and i don't want to change my fmw.. Thanks if you update your wip for people who using 3.15 ofw ^^

I just noticed that the PARAM.SFO was made in such a way that the minimum required firmware was 3.40.

Therefore, here is a short interim release - r422 - all of my patches have become part of the official version (post-417).

FBANext - PS3 - r422 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)

I want to implement some more stuff - but that will have to wait until later.

FBANext PS3 - Custom build v2 - r422 - Custom v1

FBANext PS3 - Custom build 2v2 - r422 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/Geohot CFW 3.55)

CHANGED since 442:
    - 1.92 PKG should work now.
    - Turned on triple buffering - led to a helpful speed increase. Especially noticeable in Street Fighter 3rd Strike

version 1.92 is good. Thanks for the update squarepusher2

(I return to the underworld...)

Unhappy

can't seem to find a Street Fighter 3rd Strike rom that works for me. Anybody care to share?

ps: is it normal for the emulator to work without using the dongle (on 3.41)?

Same here, my CPS3 roms were all working on an earlier version. Now 3rd strike and JoJo are missing files I guess... I guess the roms got updated. Can anyone confirm?

Nope, nothing got changed on that front (depends what previous version you were working with, though).

The only thing I can think of that might have happened is that the XML config file got overwritten when updating. You might need to set up the ROM paths again with a text editor.

BTW - this is a huge pain in the collective you-know-what - I'm going to try hacking a 'Set ROM path feature' into FBA and have FBA save it.

please help, cp roms ok but i can't get neo geo or anything else to work. i'm on kemos 3.55 im useing 3.41 emulator i'll run neo geo roms and it says sfix error. what's wrong, and do i need to have a bios in the rom folder? please help, i'm new to arcade emulators. thanks

oh and i do run the 3.41 one right? what about these patch ones..

Lightbulb

Please add a default path to USB:/FBAROMS or something, it's just one extra line in the .xml and it'll save a lot of people screwing around with ftp's and pc's.

Page 9 of 18 First ... 8910 ... Last