Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 5 of 18 First ... 45615 ... Last
    BwE Guest
    awesome only had minor issues with some roms not starting properly.

other than that its good. BUT i realised some people without access to ftp or the ability would have issues with this.

i suggest one of the standard settings have usb as a directory for the roms

ModderFokker Guest
    Just played some metal slug

ness151 Guest
    Beat SFIII, works great! Can't wait for Button Config!

dvdrdiscs Guest
    This might be a silly question but what is the difference between FBA and MAME? Would FBA run all roms that work under MAME?

FleetwoodSho Guest
    This just refuses to work for me...

I have my Neogeo roms in their zip files on a folder in my USB stick named "FBANext-ROMS" along with the neogeo.zip bios, and it still doesn't detect any roms...

What gives?...

zeromx Guest
    Try to get the latest version of the romset and make sure it's for FBA and not mame.

FleetwoodSho Guest
    Okay, thanks, that last part must be it...

The first roms I downloaded, I didn't know which emulator they were for, then I tried the MAME versions to no avail... I keep forgetting about FinalBurnAlpha, which makes me feel stupid now lols...

hackerxide Guest
    ha, just to think we can just about port anything to the ps3 now, someone should port a cheat device to the ps3, like gameshark or actionreplay

Ne0z Guest

Exclamation Howdy!!!

Hey guys/gals! Noticed a bunch of folks having problems getting FBANext running because of rom incompatibility. Here's a link (dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/l2Q8atCA) to all roms that run on the latest build.

Hope it helps everyone with issues.. I have not had any problems what so ever since I grabbed it.

Enjoy!!!

Edgardo678 Guest
    How do I install the roms?

Page 5 of 18 First ... 45615 ... Last