Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    GT5 BCUS98114 working on NTSC-j Console WİTHOUT the PSN Update... after i applied the 1.05 update, got black screen again.. someone has to put out a decrypted update eboot.bin i think...

Sponsored Links
    It's a great news !

GT5 seems unstable. First i got a black screen, restarted my ps3 and gt5, the game starts fully now but when i select a track it loads and hangs.

Quote Originally Posted by replar View Post
    GT5 seems unstable. First i got a black screen, restarted my ps3 and gt5, the game starts fully now but when i select a track it loads and hangs.
    try om 2.1-i or gaia with mempatch...

Hello to everyone. I Have a problem... I can not start need for speed hot pursuit...

It crashes every time after asking me to upload the internet connection...

Help me! is loaded but nothing happens...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnny View Post
    try om 2.1-i or gaia with mempatch...
    When I use gaia with mempatch i don't get past the moment where you cancel the update.

just desactiv your connection !

i've the same problem with other games.

holly crap, 3.55gt5 decrypted , woke up to this and I don't see 100 pages of "how do I do this?"... lol

ahh, I forgot... kids are back to school...

good job everyone... news at ps3news spreads like wild-fire...

well works for me with teensy++ v2 hermesv4-psn-math-netkas-hex, 60 gig ntsc-j console, om 2.1-i... GT5 is the BCUS98114 version..

i've read that disconnecting your internet connection & activating mempatch on gaia 1.31.1 helps for the glitches and crashes...

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    holly crap, 3.55gt5 decrypted , woke up to this and I don't see 100 pages of "how do I do this?"... lol

ahh, I forgot... kids are back to school...

good job everyone... news at ps3news spreads like wild-fire...
    LOL I'll bite! I'm 34, but not technical. I use the E3 dongle, and have GT5 saved on my Eternal HD...

Explain it to me like i was four years old -How do i play GT 5 using the E3 Dongle?

Sponsored Links
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News