EZPayloadToTi: Make PSGroove Hermes and Kakaroto Payloads
Today DJpopol on PSX-Scene.com (linked above) has released EZPayloadToTi v1.1 along with some updates below which allows PS3 JailBreak users to easily make PSGroove Hermes and Kakaroto payloads.
Download: EZPayloadToTi v1.1 / EZPayloadToTi v1.3
To quote: With this you can make payloads (Hermes & Kakaroto).
You must compile the payload's source before.
1. Select .bin file.
2. Give it a new name for your payload (8 characters required).
3. Click GO.
4. Now, you should have a new file, whatever name you gave it, ending with extension .8xv
Changelog for v1.1:
- Supports payload Kakaroto.
- English translation for languages other than French.
- The destination folder can now be chosen.
- Now You Can Choose Name of Kakaroto.8xv
- You Asked To Choose Bin File Than Payload's Compiled Folder. It's done.
- But Be careful if the Bin Filename is different than hermes's Bin or Kakaroto's Bin. (You'll Seen Payload Unknown). It do the same than To8xv.exe.
* Kakaroto support update
- before you can choose just 3.41,3.15,3.10,3.01 Versions.
- now you can choose any versions(if you have the bin's file)
* If the soft don't know bin's filename, it ask you if it's kakaroto's payload, else it will create .8xv file like To8xv.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thanks for sharing! I'll check it out!
It's for TI-84 calculators.
any guide on please how to make a avr maximus PIC18F4550 Hex ?
This is a tool to automate the payload creation for TI calculators. This does not work for any other device, be it dongle or dev board.
So great. I will give it a try!
What exactly does this do that the official "to8xv" app does not? Seems slightly pointless to me.