Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 4 First ... 234 Last
    bighead77 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcangri View Post
    No that's impossible.. i try with call of duty and the language is in chinese or something like that!
    That's what they call "encrypted" ....

Ihatecompvir Guest
    I was doing some stuff with PS3 saves a while back, If you corrupt a gamesave for flow, the game practically has a black screen until you press circle.

errorrrr Guest

Question

Is anyone working on a save decrypter for PS3 saves? I would love to edit some of my PS3 saves

robinhood2605 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
    Is anyone working on a save decrypter for PS3 saves? I would love to edit some of my PS3 saves
    i really need one, my ps3 was stolen and my re5 save went away with it, i tried to get the save from my friend and its assimiled with the accont id, i'd need to decrypt and edit to make it work in my account.

dasaint Guest
    i just got a new ps3 and my prince of persia data didnt carry over so I download a game save just to be the game and it removed all of my trophies i previously earned after saying its not my game save.

pinpin Guest

mod file and reg on pendrive

it's possible to mod a file and register this on a external support like a pen drive ??

there are pen large too , 16 gb or up.. it's possible to make a good save backup for the games?

jul644 Guest

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dasaint View Post
    i just got a new ps3 and my prince of persia data didnt carry over so I download a game save just to be the game and it removed all of my trophies i previously earned after saying its not my game save.
    just log into your old psn account it should sync up agian and you get your trophies.

Surfaced Guest
    Has there been any progress with this lately? I heard that there was something with Dark Sector's save files not being encrypted, but I never read about the results of changing the data on the save file.

hosmy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfaced View Post
    Has there been any progress with this lately? I heard that there was something with Dark Sector's save files not being encrypted, but I never read about the results of changing the data on the save file.
    I managed to crash the game and/or xmb in many ways but no luck. It doesn't matter if is buffer overflow/stack smash/missing files/other files/special characters/etc the ps3 restarts itself after black screen/freezing/partial freezing (xmb still works). IMO there is no way to run unsigned code from a bug in game or other app

Tipli Guest
    Hmm.. maybe you can edit the save files, but what happen if the system check the new changed save file? file size or other thing?

Page 3 of 4 First ... 234 Last