PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Wait.. go ahead and download it. Reporting it if it works for you. By the way, I found out that my dumping is bad. Jeez! I am getting my good dumping now. LOL!

same ones that make the e3 flasher

Point is though, new CFW or whatnot, if the team that did E3flasher, they have products to sell, so somewhere along this they would have to have a product to sell for them to do the time for this... or so I believe anyway

tbh, i do believe E3 team has already earned their costs, and i think they will release (via InD channels or what not) a new FW for all of us to enjoy, i have said this over and over elsewhere and elsewhere, patience was, is, and remains a virtue these days, not all teams feel the need to the "greed for money", and we will see light of day again, for all of us to enjoy new games, uncomplicated.

Fig!

this is the best news that everyone is waiting for, but damn i just got a dongle 2 days ago wtf

i hate to rain on the parade but nobody noticed that the e3's fifa street fix is only partial? (it misses the .sprx - PS3_GAME\USRDIR\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\Footba llCompEng\FootballCompEngzf.sprx)... if you don't believe me then look at paradox fix for this game... without this sprx fixed the game freezes in world tour after you select the difficulty.

please update the news page with this... maybe the e3 team will read it and fix it... also add that this fixes are 315 signed so they will work on 341 ps3 too...
    _

this is great news. patiently waiting

i unselfed the fifa street eboot and if you search for fifa in a hex editor you will see that it mentions ...fifazf.self... FIFA10.. BLUS30385... at offset 03FB0

don't have Wii U

What are you talking about ? It is PS3 and not Wii U. Silly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2938394049 ... LastLast