PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!


 
 
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    25
    @ sdk, you mentioned that you saw a 2.30 docs on emule.

    Do you get it?

  2. #102
    The real key is to get whomever was smart enough to backup the 3.10 SDK to re-release it. Personally I do want to make a game, or at worst try to make one. So if anyone has that release or any information on such release it would be beneficial to the community if there was information posted on it.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6
    @ laker: It was on emule just a few days... and even on emule it was hard to get. But everything you need to actually MAKE something, not just collect files you will find in .CHM file in 1.92. And it's even more friendly than PDFs, 'cause you can use search button

    And where do you guys get an idea that on this screen on first page is SDK 3.10? It looks like 3.00 to me.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk View Post
    But everything you need to actually MAKE something, not just collect files you will find in .CHM file in 1.92. And it's even more friendly than PDFs, 'cause you can use search button
    In proper PDF (e.g. not a picture scans) you can search as well indeed and it's possible to read on any platform unlike Windows Help files

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk View Post
    And where do you guys get an idea that on this screen on first page is SDK 3.10? It looks like 3.00 to me.
    Ah I wasn't referring directly to the first page. In my searches I have seen accounts of 3.10 being released but nothing higher than that.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    In proper PDF (e.g. not a picture scans) you can search as well indeed and it's possible to read on any platform unlike Windows Help files
    What about KchmViewer, GnoCHM and Chmox?

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    I found 1.92 sdk, no RSX doc. who can share this? PLS and if plus EDGE is best. thx!

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    68
    I'd be interested in finding the ProDG for my TEST machine. =P

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Hi everybody, someone installed the sdk with visual studio? It's written in sdk doc that with SN VSI it's able to build with Vstudio!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Glk View Post
    Hi everybody, someone installed the sdk with visual studio? It's written in sdk doc that with SN VSI it's able to build with Vstudio!
    You could always just setup the project in Visual Studio and do your coding from there and just compile it under MSys if you like VS's IDE. Personally I use Code::Blocks and then compile under Msys.

 
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10111221 ... LastLast

 
 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •