Rubenz: Yes, you can hep us. Please look at this picture. It's about the Chara World menu to upgrade different stats. Beside of that there're the Mana costs (actual costs and MANA of the char) but what means the word above 50000 and the word over 0/3.
i know this may sound stupid but did you compare it to the english game to find out what that 1 means?
Did you mean this?
主催回数 -> it's mean something like = the frequency (or number) of being promoted.
強化回数 -> number of enchantment (or strengthen)
according to some youtube video they are "Skilled" and "Boosted" respectively
And this one 天才 = Genius
Thank you, Rubenz and Necroziel! This will help me.
- Shop menus with messages finished
- All Episodes and special Stages finished
- Dimension and X-Dimension Guide finished
- Hospital with messages finished
- Small fixes for better appearance
Improvement section? I'm sure I've translated that part! Mystic!
Anyways, you're doing a great job, Tobster! Without you it would have been where it was!
I'm kinda busy nowadays with some work / other stuff and it's great to see someone working on it. In addition, PS3 is away from me, no possibilities testing.
About script - it's good to hear. Just do not go decrypting anything from BIN -> ELF, and anything won't break
- Chara Worlder and most menu messages finished
- Champain HQ 60% finished
- Some little translations like "Aptitude" or "Char Info" and some tweaks
To Do List:
- Battle menus and messages
- Item World special rooms, events and main messages
- Chara World special events and main messages
- Character Painter (not much texts)
- Music Shop (not much texts)
- Ship Editor (maybe, a lot of texts)
- Librarian (maybe, a lot of texts and it's not important)
Sometimes it's really difficult for me to translate this stuff because of letter limitations. Even the best translation is useless if it doesn't fit in place.
- Champain Board finished (everything!)
- Torture room finished
- Some tweaks and fixes
The more you translate, the easier it gets. I think we can release a new version of our translation soon.
Keep up the good work guys! I'm glad to see this finally moving along again.