Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 40 of 80 First ... 3039404150 ... Last
    castlevania Guest
    Yeah thanks, actually I already converted 320X176 png if anyone wants it also.

HeyManHRU Guest
    I use picresize.com to resize my images, but I agree 480x162 for the banner size is better choice.

Tobster7 Guest
    So here are my final banner candidates. I made a black one because I know there are some people who like it darker...

castlevania Guest
    Yeah I have to say I do like the black one better.

HeyManHRU Guest
    I prefer the white one , but we should let Tidusnake666 choose the one he prefers the most for the banner .

castlevania Guest
    Agreed. I was just putting my 2 cents in, but it's really up to Tidusnake and Tobster.

Tobster7 Guest
    The problem with me is: I'm a perfectionist . The black logo was a little bit blurry. Now I found a better replacement and removed all artifacts by hand. The look is much crisper now.

Tobster7 Guest
    I put both the black and the white one in both sizes (original and 385x130) in one package. The white one was redone too (I'm a bit obsessive). Sorry for flooding this thread.

Tidusnake666 Guest
    OMG, how many banners I've chosen white one, errrmm, one of the white ones..

Patcher's done, I didn't think it would take a few hours, but I added a lot of foolproof-checks, so user wouldn't update the wrong version, accidental mess some files (who knows?) and made it compatible for future updates.
    There's a lot of CRC checks too. But in general, it's all like a nice GUI to MS-DOS and D4PACK

Currently testing. If testing goes well, I'll PM you, Tobster, and you'll also have a try on vanilla JAP dump. Okay?

EDIT: IT WORKS! PM'd you with link. Patcher with files is less than 4 MB!

Tobster7 Guest
    Alright, I will try the patch on an untouched jap version and see if it works (I'm sure it does).

I suggest you take one banner from the package (they are resized too). But do as you like.

Page 40 of 80 First ... 3039404150 ... Last