Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Dirt Working with PS3 JailBreak?

Sponsored Links
    i'm having an issue w/ black screen for dirt upon loading from xmb.. i've tried on both external and internal. the doc says it should work on internal. this was from original disc and i have maximus usb, 3.41, and original backup manager. has anyone gotten this to work?

Sponsored Links
    Yay, you used the Backup Manager 1.0 ? Use Gaia Manager from here in the forum and flash your Maximus to latest Hermes 4B payload.

it has a file +4gb in it so it may not work from ext hdd... i can't get it to work from internal using om 2.1I or gaia and hermes 4 3.50 spoof.. i used split 4g method to get to my internal , maybe ftp be better luck... but so far i can't get it to work..

oh and it was a direct bd rip also. cheers..

it was ps3 break v1.1 also.. 100 posts.. woot woot!!
    Last edited by elser1; 12-27-2010 at 06:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

According to the DNL release - they wrote what you need to run.

required stuff

+ a "PS3 Jailbreak" or self-made flashed Stick
    + an external hard disk formated in FAT32
    + the tool "Backup Manager" (must be installed)
    + one original game disk
    So if you use that equipment it should works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    According to the DNL release - they wrote what you need to run.

So if you use that equipment it should works fine.
    i think you are referring to dirt 2, which is running fine. its dirt that we're speaking of. i should try direct from disc to internal and am glad you informed me that it has a file > 4gb. this folder only shows as 4gb so its missing the huge file.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News