Thread: Cubicle Shooter City v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game is Released

Cubicle Shooter City v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game is Released

Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer ThatOtherDev has released Cubicle Shooter City v0.1, a top down dual stick shooter PS3 homebrew game.

Download: Cubicle Shooter City v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game / Cubicle Shooter City v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game (Mirror)

From his blog, to quote: Recycle today for a better tomorrow! Cubicle Shooter City is a top down dual stick shooter that uses the city generator I made for Hero City 2 and the character models from Cubicle Shooter.

To be honest I'm not very happy with how it turned out. It performs poorly and I think it looks ugly. Does anyone want me to continue working on this? What would you like to see added or changed? There where a few things I was planning to do but now I think Iím most likely going to just abandon this.

In b4 someone gives me sht for making a new game and abandoning it to move on to other things instead of sinking 20 years of my life into perfecting its mediocrity.

I will definitely be working on UFO Racer this month, I'm also going to be posting source code soon and for any of you with a homebrew enabled Wii I'll be making Wii ports of Cubicle Shooter City and UFO Racer very soon. So you have all of that to look forward to.
    [imglink=http://www.ps4news.com/images/cubicle-shooter-city-v0-1-ps3-homebrew-game-is-released-31217-1.jpg|Cubicle Shooter City v0.1 PS3 Homebrew Game is Released]http://www.ps4news.com/images.php?sm=1&f=cubicle-shooter-city-v0-1-ps3-homebrew-game-is-released-31217-1.jpg&w=500&h=400[/imglink]
    More PlayStation 3 News...

HeyManHRU Guest
    Reminds me of another similar game he made (forget the name). This style of gameplay is decent, it would be much better though if it was a space shooter instead of people.

ThatOtherPerson Guest
    I think the title of the similar game you were thinking of was probably They Do Not Die 2.