Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 27 First 12312 ... Last
    bennyvo Guest
    I don't think this converts retail into debug, but it updates from retail to debug, that's why you got to install retail first then install debug add-on or debug update that available.

Firmware150 Guest
    I tried this method with Fat Princess and it works great. Thanks for sharing OP.

delt31 Guest
    does this work with Tumble (move) ?

thejindesan Guest
    Has anyone gotten this to work with pixeljunk monsters? Its a different type of activation.. I bought it from the PSN store, but can't get it on my new PS3 since i am still on 3.41 I'd love to have this game back.

foxy1990 Guest
    pixeljunk monsters is available on ps3iso website and all you do is have it on root of memory stick and install like the download manager, easy peasy

oVERSoLDiER Guest
    Fat Princess also works for me !

Bakke Guest
    The Last Guy and echochrome works.

Bionic Commando still behaves as demo after installing the debug 1.01 update. Maybe i had to install the retail 1.01 update before applying the debug one.

sekko Guest
    is it important that i have paid for the retail downloads? or is it possible to get it work without buying it before?

foxy1990 Guest
    tumble still says its a demo after i install it.. this normal for it to still say demo? will it still work as retail?

thejindesan Guest
    Thanks does it still act like a demo for you? I believe i tried this and it still shows "unlock full game" in the menu. I tried the full debug version.

Page 2 of 27 First 12312 ... Last