Cobra ODE Hardware - Main Board pictrures
4 - 04 - 2013
We're pleased to present pictures of the final Cobra ODE hardware - Main PCB assembly. As you can see there are two switches which enable configuration of PATA (FAT consoles)/SATA (FAT CECHL consoles) and 2k, 2k5k, 3k and 4k series slim and super slim consoles. Cobra ODE is the first truly universal PS3 ODE bringing maximum convenience to end users and resellers alike.
As you can see we've designed everything to be connected via FFC cables directly between ODE and console or console, ODE and daughter boards in the case of the 2k5,3k and 4k series consoles. A great deal of effort and time has been put into designing a system with best performance and maximum convenience for installation.
We're working hard on the finalization of the software, stay tuned for further information....
- Play all PS3 games.
- Play PS2/PS1 games on backwards compatible consoles
- Movie ISO's supported
- Compatible with all PS3 models including phat/slim and super slim
- Solderless installation on all FAT consoles and 20xx/21xx SLIM consoles
- Easy and fast installation for 25xx series SLIM, 3000 series SLIM and 4000 series SUPER SLIM consoles
- Supports all current OFW and CFW's
- OSD selection of ISO's
- UI commander included
- Easy selection of Emulation and pass through modes
- Flexible and powerful embedded OS
- High speed ARM and onboard FPGA's are updatable via inbuilt updater mechanism
- 256 Mbits SDRAM onboard
- Supports USB hard drives
- Additional hardware interface included to support future hardware addons, giving user maximum flexibility
- * Designed by the team who brought so many firsts to the scene!
- * 3000 series SLIM and 4000 series SUPER SLIM hardware supported from launch
- * Manufactured at a high tech facility = superb quality