Download from This Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4t91qz38jtkgxmz
Then install it Through USB.
I know for links and update via USB but i wait just to report problem because i wait and try more times and not same day when is multiman out i will keep trying for this ps3 to be sure is it multiman or server overload
Thanks for answer
its pretty much definately server overload, on multiman, just about everyone is trying to update at the same time, just download it from the links it will save you loads of time.
ok i will wait for internet update
i want to have multiman on the of the xmb (know problem mentioned with rogero 4.3). so i want to install it new. Do i have to delete it and install the new full package and thats it or is there anything i have to know ? Do i have to install the bdemu as well or is it included in 4.09 Full package ?
download the 4.10.00 full package, it comes with new apps that are neccessary
where can i get the full package of 4.10.00 ?
There is just a Base v04.10.00 at the moment, otherwise the Full links would be added here: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...g-rex-support/
There is a Full v04.09.00 located here though: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...0-cfw-support/
Today deank has updated to multiMAN v04.10.00 and then v04.11.11 Base CEX (20121111) PKG with the changes outlined below, as follows:
Download: multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121111).pkg / multiMAN v04.11.11 Base CEX (20121111).pkg / multiMAN v04.11.11 Base CEX (20121111).pkg (Mirror) / multiMAN v04.11.11 Base CEX (20121111).pkg (Mirror #2) / multiMAN v04.11.11 Base CEX (20121111).pkg (Mirror #3) / multiMAN v04.11.11 Base CEX (20121111).pkg (Mirror #4)
MultiMAN v04.10.00 and v04.11.11 Changelog:
- Added option in "Settings" - Fix Broken Blu-ray Movie Playback. The function will rewrite DRL/CRL hashes if there is a mismatch and will fix "Playback Prohibited" error on 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30 firmwares. Option also availabe in control console via telnet to port 8080 (rcp vtrm / rcp vtrm update)
- Credits to graf_chokolo and glevand for all their work!
- Fixed option for fixing blu-ray playback to appear on 4.30FW
From hedak: I uploaded the current code and a package to install here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m3w5fn
I assume that its my PS3 system (CFW, wrong dev_flash3 or whatever) that leads to that problem. I would be really grateful if you could (look at the code first and) install this package and see what the screen output/log tells.
PS: I already let mM fix the hashes but that doesn't solve my problem. BUT my PS3 hang (green light still on and maybe flashing (i pressed power button after a minute for a few seconds so it definitively flashed green more then a minute)) after mM saying restoring succeeded and i confirmed reboot!
hope deank also add support for broken drive and scratched disc owners to play games internal which needs disc (cobra mm has it) ..
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?