Works great on CFW 4.21 ROGERO 1.09 , 4.30 ROGERO v 1.00. Not a single problem thx to our champ Deank
MultiMAN v04.10.00 is Now Updated with PS3 Rebug (REX) Support
Following up on the Rebug 3.55.3 / 4.21.1 PS3 CFW REX Editions, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated multiMAN to v04.10.00 which includes PS3 Rebug (REX) support alongside the changes outlined below.
Download: multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #2) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #3) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #4) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #5) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #6) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #7) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #8) / multiMAN v04.10.00 Base CEX (20121103) (Mirror #9)
Below are the changes, as follows:
- Added full support for 4.21REX (REBUG) firmware
- Added support for 4.21REX in DEX full mode (DEX flash + DEX lv2 kernel)
- Added support for PS1 disc backups for 4.21REX CFW in DEX/DEX mode
- Added support for direct-disc-access for 4.21REX CFW in DEX/DEX mode (data CD/DVD/BD discs)
- Added support for flashing 256MB NAND *.EID0.NANDBIN backups
- Users with broken BD drives can use 4.21REX in DEX mode with fake BDEMU stick/image for 100% game compatibility
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you're using DEX mode in 4.21REX, use this CEX version of mM (do not install the reguar DEX mM which is only for official dex firmwares).
This package also includes:
- Rebug Toolbox 02.00.00
- c2d + openssl
It is to help users with broken BD-ROM drives (which have a working logic board and married to the PS3). A lot of games have issues when started from /app_home or using "Direct Boot", that's why this is the BEST solution for such users. You will have to be on 4.21CFW REBUG (REX) with DEX Target ID flash and DEX LV2 Kernel (full DEX MODE).
From the ReadMe file: If you do not want to waste a whole USB HDD you can use a small 512MB USB STICK to emulate your broken BD-ROM.
- PC and PS3
- USB stick/drive (512MB minimum size)
- Disc Image Generator Software (ps3gen)
- PLAYSTATION3.iso Dummy BDEMU image
- 4.21CFW REBUG (REX) operating in DEX mode with DEX lv2_kernel (FULL DEX MODE)
- Connect a USB HDD to be used for BDEMU
- Start "Disc Image Generator for Playstation3" (ps3gen)
- Click "Show" button in the top right-hand corner
- Click "Select File..." button
- Locate and select "PLAYSTATION3.iso" provided in this archive
- Click "Save / Emu ..." button
- Select "Write Image to BD Emulator HDD"
- Select your BDEMU USB HDD
- Pick a slot from the list and click "Write Image"
On your PS3 with 4.21REX CFW and multiMAN 04.10.00 installed:
- Install "Rebug Toolbox 02.00.00" and launch it
- In SELECTOR: REBUG MODE / DEBUG XMB / DEBUG MENU
- In DEX/CEX: Flash your DEX EID0 NOR/NAND file (DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN or DEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN file on /dev_usb000 stick)
- Quit Toolbox and reboot your PS3
- In XMB "Settings" go to "Debug Settings" and set "Blu-ray Disc Access" option to "BD Emulator (USB)"
- Turn off your PS3
- Connect the BDEMU USB HDD drive/stick to the right-most port (/dev_usb000) - the port closest to the BD-ROM drive
- Turn on your PS3
- You should see "PLAYSTATION(R)3" Game Disc mounted in XMB Game column
- Start multiMAN 04.10.00+, load a game from internal HDD or external USB HDD connected to another port. Do not unplug the BDEMU USB drive.
- Start your game from the Disc Icon in XMB.
Done. In the pictures below you can see how it looks when you boot your PS3 with the dummy disc game, if you start it and if you mount a game with mM (Assassin's Creed III used as example) and check XMB
More PlayStation 3 News...
11-03-2012 #313Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
you've got to admit, with the new rebug REx Fw and a ps3 with target id set to 82 , Multiman 04.10.00 just completes a holy trinity and makes the ps3 the best modded console there has ever been.
total freedom to move up, down and even across to cex and back to dex all at the push of a button, and multiman has a way to get any game working you can throw at it.
multiman 04.10.00 has to be the best homebrew ever written, and to totally get the most out of a wide variety and choice of cfw. ps1 disc backups when used wuth rebug rex in dex mode, now thats got to be a tempter for anyone. no dongle required.
wonder if ps2 backups might come later ? (doubtful, but you got to always want more than you got lol)
Some more mirrors as you can never have too little
multiMAN ver 04.10.00 BASE CEX (20121103).rar (26.42 MB) via multiupload.nl
multiMAN ver 04.10.00 BASE CEX (20121103).rar (26.42 MB) via Mediafire
multiMAN ver 04.10.00 BASE CEX (20121103).rar (26.42 MB) via uploadmirrors
is this fine for rebug rex cfw 3.55.. do i just install it over my old mm or what? not sure exactly what to do.
i am on rebug cfw 3.55.2 i think and upgrading to rex 3.55 and want this mm. thanks for any help guys.
You want the newest CFW from rebug 3.55.2 to 3.55.3 or 3.55.2 to 4.30 CFW if you are going to 3.55.3 do it from OFW as well as 4.30 just to be on the safe side. Hope this helped. Also back up your stuff, just in case anything goes wrong cause you never know right.
11-05-2012 #318Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
with multiman 04.10.00 and rebug 4.21rex cfw in true dex mode you can do everythiung the dongle did, and you don't need a dongle. dongles are extinct now.
if ps2 backups comes back to ps3, it will be through rebug and multiman , not any dongle.
I have problem with multiman more latest updates via internet ... its start i think on version 4.06.00 ! I have good cable connection and internet is fine also checked rooter is ok tested network speed and internet speed all are fine when i try to update via internet on ps3 multiman 4.06.00 to new multiman i need to wait 139 minutes for 20mb on connection 40mb/s i wait install it
Now i have 4.09.00 and i wont on new multiman 4.10.00 also 20mb i need to wait 143 min also ! I checked router, network and cant get file get faster can someone have same problems and its have some in settings or must wait for deank fix it ?
11-05-2012 #320Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
its just because there is a lot of people updating at the moment because of all the new cfw releases, it'll settle down soon, or you could download multiman from one of the many links.