ok, now even dean done something on his loader, now i'm feeling that 4.21 CFW is legit.
I wonder when we'll get 4.21 cfw...
Ha, I wonder too. Maybe for Christmas.
Multiman 4.05 on cfw 3.55 - games error within but not in disk mode?
I am a straight newbie at all this stuff. I just got going a few days ago, but the more I learn the more I confuse myself.
So I had bought a ps3 with a dongle that stop working (seach my name for previous post), so I upgraded to cfw 3.55 and loaded multiman.
My Question is... Now that everything loaded, why is it that within multiman I get various errors like either the black screen, trophy registration or just a return to the XMB menu, but if I click on the disc icon the games work (not all, but the majority).
I've been trying to experiment with games that were already on the box, to loading my own games, and tested downloads with random results.
I've checked the internal and direct boot buttons with the permissions and test button and on random games I would get success within multiman, but the majority fail.
If anyone has any insight, I would love to hear it. Would I solve all these problems if I upgrade to 4.06? What am I doing wrong. I've been going through the forums and I've seen stuff like missing trophy folders, individual standalone permission apps, but it's all over my head.
Thank you for reading my post in advance....
MultiMAN v04.06.02 is Released, Software CPU / GPU Temp Sensor Added
Today MultiMAN v04.06.02 was released with the addition of a Software CPU / GPU Temperature Sensor for those interested by deank with some mods by 3141card, Mysis and haz367 (via ps3devwiki.com/wiki/Thermal) below. multiMAN 04.06.02 now supports Farenheit (in addition to Celsius), simply use L2+R2 on startup of multiMAN to enter in Debug Mode, and update again.
Download: multiMAN v04.06.02 Base CEX (20121001) / multiMAN v04.06.02 Update PKG (Mirror) / multiMAN v04.06.02 Base DEX (20121001) / PS3_Temp.rar / Standalone PKG by 3141card / multiMAN 04.06.02 Update PKG (CEX) / PS3_Temp.pkg by haz367
multiMAN 04.06.02 Changelog:
- Added option in "Settings" - "Show Temperature Data" in Clock area (Disable/Enable/Auto) (thanks to Mysis and 3141card_)
From condorstrike: syscall:
sys_game_get_temperature int sys_game_get_temperature(0/1,uint32_t *temperature)
HV System Manager access - ServiceID 13 (TEMPERATURE)
This syscall is always being used by the PS3, so if it overheats it then just sends a syscall 379 and the PS3 will shut off.
mmCM v04.06.02 BasePlus (20121002) is Released
Today mmCM v04.06.02 BasePlus (20121002) is released (CEX only) with the changes outlined below, as follows:
Download: mmCM v04.06.02 BasePlus (20121002) (69.28 MB)
02 - 10 - 2012
mmCM ver 04.06.02 BasePlus Changelog:
- Added option in "Settings" - "Show Temperature Data" in Clock area (Disable/Enable/Auto (thanks to Mysis and 3141card_)
Full Changelog: pastie.org/4898298
[Register or Login to view code]
Resident Evil 6 and DEX Game Mounter
I recently converted m PS3 to dex I have Rogero v2 installed also the latest multiman with DEX.
I thought I fixed RE 6 but when I try to mount it. DEX GM gives me guff and says that the EBOOT needs to be signed wtih 3.6 keys or lower. At which point I am stuck because I already overwrote the stock eboot with the one inside that update pkg.
Any help would be helpful. I have also messed around with ps3gen but that just gives me errors.
Actually I just set to "ignore decrypt errors" and it seemed to mount. Then I go to reset my PS3 trough ProDG and the PS3 never makes a full reset. It just goes off and eventually ProDG times out.
I installed 4.11 dex since then. Now I can get to show up in XMB but when I select it tells me 8001003E Insert Disk. I have already made a package thing and unpackaged it and repackage it and installed it. Am I missing a step in the Game Mounter process?
Ok i'm not really sure about the temperatures showing on Multiman, I got CECHA.
70-75 C For CPU
57 C for GPU
Yeah, It's like that, whether I played a game or not, Idling will drop the CPU temp to 70 C but GPU is not even changing it's value.
Tested playing Tales of Xillia, Hatusune Miku 2nd, Naruto Generations, watched animes over showtime and whatsnot. Summing up of 5 hours session.
multiMAN 04.06.03 (DEX) is Released
Today deank has released multiMAN version 04.06.03 (DEX) for those interested with the changes outlined below, as follows:
Download: multiMAN v04.06.03 Base DEX (20121016)
- Added support for "Shutdown" and "Restart" when PS3 is connected to a wired LAN connection (no PC required)
- Added support for activating BDEMU slots 4-9 (#5-#10) without the need of a PC (PS3 will reboot after slot is activated)
- Changed: "Retrieve BDEMU Game Titles" will only check slots 0-3 (#1-#4). For best results use a PC with mmDM or rcp_bdemu.exe + LAN + ProDG
- Changed: Game list received by mmDM/rcp_bdemu will show empty slots as inactive
- Added support for 4.21CFW DEX spoofed to 4.25
[Register or Login to view code]
multiMAN 04.07.00 (DEX) and (CEX) is Released
Today deank has released multiMAN version 04.07.00 (DEX) and (CEX) with the changes detailed below, as follows:
Download: multiMAN v04.07.00 Base DEX (20121018) / multiMAN v04.07.00 Base CEX (20121018) / multiMAN v04.07.00 Base CEX (20121018) (Mirror) / multiMAN_04.07.00.pkg (Mirror #2) / multiMAN v04.07.00 Full (20121020) (CEX) / multiMAN v04.07.00 Full (20121020) (Mirror)
04.07.00 (DEX) and (CEX)
- Added full support for "BD-Mirror" for games on Internal HDD for 4.21 CFW
- Added Support for 4.21 CFW CEX spoofed to 4.25
- Fixed an issue with loading PS1 disc backups
- Fixed some text typos and added translation for "temperature" strings
From deank on the Full (CEX) version above:
- multiMAN 04.07.00 FULL (CEX) (8700 PSX/PS2/PS3 covers, 2 motion backgrounds, the original theme, showTIME for mM)
- multiMAN 04.07.00 BASE (DEX) (the original theme, showTIME for mM)
- Showtime 04.01.200 (CEX)
- Showtime 04.01.200 (DEX)
- RetroArch 0.97 (CEX)
- stDISC ver 3.00 (Enables Showtime to access regular data CD/DVD/BD discs)
- bdRESET ver 3.00 (Resets all active redirections)
- lastGAME ver 3.00 (Loads the last played game)
Note: All CEX versions of the listed applications are updated to be compatible with 4.21 CEX CFW (so, not only multiMAN would work on this new free dongle-less firmware)
[Register or Login to view code]
This should be your starter's pack.
p.s. Stop sending me (Deank) PMs with questions about this firmware. I'm not involved in its development and the only thing I know is that it will be ready soon and will be free.