Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    ionbladez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I will definitely keep you in mind tripellex... but in the meantime, if you can mail me a shipping addy ionbladez then I will forward it to our IntensaFire contact to send the sample out to ya for review.
    msg'd

and also I quote:
    you may posses more items than I, but if you lack the technical knowledge, it doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    msg'd
    I received it, and passed it along to the folks at IntensaFire so hopefully they will ship it out to ya soon. If they reply with a tracking number, etc then I will forward it to you as well.

laggmaster Guest
    I can't wait to hear the review... too bad i didnt get here a little bit sooner sounds like i could have tried it out, looks like a cool little piece of tech.

BGRMods replied with this today:
    Thanks, this is scheduled to ship today and should be delivered Tu or We.
    So keep on eye on the mail this week ionbladez.

ionbladez Guest
    sure thing ;]

looking forward to taking apart a brand new controller just to write some paragraphs, modding always welcome in my house

I hope I don't do a lousy job on the review lol

ionbladez Guest

just got the package today. lightning fast shipping btw (FROM CANADA??). UPS handled it quickly.

not only that. before I even begin to take apart my controller I was greeted with a nice letter ensuring me this is top-notch work.

The chip is fairly tiny. that of which being great for an semi-easy install. Since my hands aren't really still sometimes, this would result in a problem, But let's get down to business.

Bare with me everyone, I am at this point actually dissembling my DS3 at this point.

Pics follow, please note I cannot find my Canon camera and used my Sony handycam.
    So quality may be a bit low.

ionbladez Guest
    More pics ;]

This was amazingly simple to install. It clips (well more like lays) atop the controller controller (lol)

Anyways, activation is simple. Holding Left on the D-Pad for 4 seconds was as simple as it gets.

As I currently have only 1 game, and 3 demos, and a blu-ray drive with a missing magnetic spindle, I'll have to update everyone either tomorrow or the next day when I get everything all situated here. I can feel the anticipation for my review, but as I quote "All good things will come in time"

I will most likely have an HD video for everyone as well.

I want to thank BGR Mods for providing this awesome IntensaFire chip.
    Design is the best of the best, Quality is by far damn amazing (Made in USA. Big +!), and installation was Kick-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    As I currently have only 1 game, and 3 demos, and a blu-ray drive with a missing magnetic spindle, I'll have to update everyone either tomorrow or the next day when I get everything all situated here. I can feel the anticipation for my review, but as I quote "All good things will come in time"

I will most likely have an HD video for everyone as well.
    Nice job so far ionbladez, and +Rep! Once you do the final review/video etc I will move it to the Site News as well. Thanks again!

ionbladez Guest
    I've tested this mod on a few demos so far. Let me say it's pretty boss ;]

Dark Sector, Fracture, and Armored Core. I know these aren't the games everyone is expecting but that's what I've done already :P

Anyways, I love the adjustable fire rate. 8 modes, 5 are pre-programmed, and 3 are programmable.

There is one thing lacking on this chip - The ability to specify your own button, or quick-swap, allowing you to hold down a button combo and have it rapid-fire the selected button. But that's just my dream

This is NOT my full review. I'm most likely going to write one that is at least 3 paragraphs or so.

In the mean time, please feel free to ask me questions or give me some demo names to download and test...

Again: Thanks BGR Mods for an excellent chip - Looking forward to hearing from you as noted in the instructions.

anju jaya Guest
    Wow.. That's great. I like modifications and I will try this.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last