I made the change it's in bold, try that see if that works
i already tried, no luck.
I made a mistake i need to format my maxtor 1tb usb drive to fat 32.
What is the best program to do it?
1. What JB payload (hex) are you using?
2. what is your PC OS?
reason for asking your original options was trying to be set-up for both PL3 and Hermes (have to use one or the other, won't work for both) secondly not sure if this will work on your OS (PC)
I am using windows 7 and the quick format program worked perfectly.
on my 1tb drive is says i have 999,957,987,328 byes free.
that's good if any more problems just ask
One quick question.
I have some games which have files over 4gb and i'm trying to get them on my FAT32 disk... What is the best, easiest way or program to do that ? Without a FTP connection...
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates