PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Fantastic updates thanks a lot makes me wish i had a bc ps3

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    You don't have to create ANYTHING. Use an authoring program like multiAVCHD or tsMuxeR to crerate AVCHD folder from your m2ts file + srt subtitles.
    OK Thanks.

But when i convert with tsMuxer and copy to ex HDD. Name of movie is red and cannot play, when i try play from XMB. I use hermes v4b Red is not good, any help!!?

top work, thanks again, nice one.

RED = Blu-ray disc structure
    YELLOW = AVCHD structure

YOU HAVE TO TRANSFER IT TO INTERNAL HDD, then simply click [X] and you'll be prompted if you want to convert it to AVCHD - select [YES] and then mount the folder and you're good to go!

Here are all multiMAN screenshots for all cover modes and file manager mode.

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00312_sm.JPG   DSC00313_sm.JPG   DSC00314_sm.JPG   DSC00315_sm.JPG   DSC00317_sm.JPG  

DSC00318_sm.JPG   DSC00319_sm.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    RED = Blu-ray disc structure
    YELLOW = AVCHD structure

YOU HAVE TO TRANSFER IT TO INTERNAL HDD, then simply click [X] and you'll be prompted if you want to convert it to AVCHD - select [YES] and then mount the folder and you're good to go!
    Thanks man, everything works fine...

Only one problem again, movies are 3,99GB and when i add subs. Size is 4 GB and i don't have posibility to copy to my ex. fat32 HDD.

Too Big. Only with FTP!!! ..lol...

Use the option in tsMuxeR to SPLIT files at specified size (4000MB for example) or just use multiAVCHD.

Dean

Just use multiAVCHD

I dream with a Mac version of multiAVCHD.

Sadly I can't port multiAVCHD to MacOS. I'm using a free compiler/interpreter called CalcIt and it runs under Win32 only.

You can always use CrossOver or Wine - multiAVCHD works just fine with these emulators.