Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 52 of 448 First ... 24251525362102152 ... Last
  1. #511
    rommy667 Guest
    Great stuff _skip_ worked perfect

  2. #512
    Ramnath2k Guest
    Neat work. I like your idea to have all covers in .pkg format. Would like to see update for covers as well.

  3. #513
    deank Guest
    Once you have about 810 covers with the package there is no need to UPDATE anything. If there are missing covers and someone posts them here I'll add these to the server and all users will get them when needed.

    Dean

    //

    About all those people around wondering about full INTERNET CONNECTION of their PS3 consoles: I have 2 PS3s connected to internet without any restrictions for the last two months and all is okay.

  4. #514
    IHM Guest
    Dean, what happened to the coverflow view, when scrolling it kinda pops up and image that does your eyes in while scrolling, never used to do this?,what did you change, its weird?

  5. #515
    Zarcha Guest
    Deanrr i made backups of Battefield 2, Red Dead redemption, NBA2K11 and BioShock.

    In making the Backup all have been stopped in 99%. I turned off and restarted the console and so far all work.

    I think the NBA2K11 has small graphical glitches.

    Thanks. Sorry for my english

  6. #516
    aj792 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    About all those people around wondering about full INTERNET CONNECTION of their PS3 consoles: I have 2 PS3s connected to internet without any restrictions for the last two months and all is okay.
    lol. I just tried to access the web browser from the ps3 and it stalls. I forgot to take off the proxy settings so i think that's everyones problem.

  7. #517
    Kingtut18 Guest
    updated to the latest (1.8.7) and got games showing up twice, re-installed 1.8.5 and now its fine again with only 1 listing per game.

    I even changed the ini file to only show my folders, restarted the ps3 and still got games showing up twice.

  8. #518
    FMAranda Guest

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingtut18 View Post
    updated to the latest (1.8.7) and got games showing up twice, re-installed 1.8.5 and now its fine again with only 1 listing per game.

    I even changed the ini file to only show my folders, restarted the ps3 and still got games showing up twice.
    Have you tried this? If not, write /_skip_ on secondary search folders.
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    If you wish to skip scanning in additional folders change the paths to something like

    hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home4=/dev_hdd0/_skip_
    hdd_home5=/dev_hdd0/_skip_

  9. #519
    Kingtut18 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    Have you tried this? If not, write /_skip_ on secondary search folders.
    I didn't try that, what I did was in the secondary search spot, I just deleted all of them, so that nothing was showing in the secondary spot.

  10. #520
    FMAranda Guest
    #Kingtut18
    Right, but try do this to see if works.

Page 52 of 448 First ... 24251525362102152 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in