One step at a time...
Please continue PS2/PS1 loading subject in the new thread here
Now then, I still even have problems at the side of PS3 games. hehe I will report about the PS2 stuff in the new thread, hmm.
PS3: Did even anyone got Sims 3 to work? I tried different payloads now too.
And where could I find the tutorial for F1 2010? I still didn't patch/fix it ever since..
Links not working from MU. Been like this for a while now! Keeps saying "temporarily unavailable". Thanks!
Yea for me too. Links are not available.
Beside that thx for your great work.
I was using the file manager earlier and have some ideas of things that it would be useful for it to do.
1) Ability to select multiple files/directories for copying/moving/deleting
2) dont rescan the usb drives after copying/deleting something to/from the internal drive.
3) auto populate the rename dialog with the current name
4) Display size of directories
5) goto previous position in directory when returning from sub dir.
6) navigation shortcuts to games dir on USB and internal
A couple of problems that i encountered.. when preparing to copy some directories, it just freezes. This has only occurred with directories with hundreds of small files. after copying directories with split files it does not always move the underscore from the target directory even though it has joined the files.
RAR or similar file compatibility may be useful for copying over to internal if it was to unrar the files during the copy.
It would speed up the transfer of files to the external device from the PC as copying 1 large rar file is faster than copying 100's of small files. It could also potentially speed up the copying of small files to the internal drive as there is only 1 source file to read and the multiple target files can be created from it.
Things i like to see in the future:
- Allow the user to choose the Games folders for both HDD and USB with ability to change them anytime from GUI.
- Allow for Enable/Disable game deletion from settings menu/GUI.
- Enable Remote-Play attribute in PARAM.SFO for all games.
I'm using psfmod for htc desire, latest with PL3.
What do you mean by moint point?
I've only changed this.
# Backup games to these folders:
# Look for game backups recursively in these folders:
# (leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder)
Can you tell me correct setting to make it work?
Hmm, it says to save the option.ini file to the internal, i have my on the root of my harddrive and it works, but not correctly
Yes, this part is ok, but to make multiMAN work with PL3, you need to change these lines:
I'm using it fine with PL3, try this out and let me know if it worked, and put a copy of the .ini file on /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/
IF you leave it like that you'll need the disc on the drive for the backup to run. Use this code so that it doesn't ask for the disk:
Deanrr can you help us getting the AVCHD files seeying on internal hard drive? we could use Jaicrab's Cfw usb loader and modify the xmls so that the PS3 can see the files from internal, no?
the usb-hd show wrong free size 500gb, but on pc the hd has only 220gb free.
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates