multiMAN updates v02.08.10 and v02.08.11 are below.. You must update. All back to normal.
Download: multiMAN v02.08.10 Update (20111005-203000) (1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.11 Update (20111006-121000) (1.76 MB) / Showtime for multiMAN v3.3.084.gcbc49.dirty (October 6th, 2011, 15:00EET)
multiMAN Update Changes:
- Backup from PS3 game discs now works as it should
- You can still launch PSX games from XMMB Game Column
- You can still launch PS3 game backups from DVD-R/RW / BD-R/RE
- You cannot create ISO backups or access non-genuine PS3 game discs
- You will see a "STAR" icon in XMMB Game column, which you can use to launch your PSX backups.
To keep the same functionality as before you can turn on "Direct Disc Access" from XMMB Settings column.
- Press [TRIANGLE] -> Enable Direct Disc Access
When in Direct Disc Access mode you can do all the stuff you did before, except "creating backups of PS3 Game Discs".
You can play PS3 games burned to DVD/BD discs. Compatibility is not 100% but is better than direct-boot. You don't have to do anything special - just put the burned disc and start it from XMMB Game column (icon: Start Game from Disc).
For 100% compatibility you'll have to use a tool (like ebootFIX) which I'm preparing. It will create a PKG file for your Disc Game so you can launch it from XMB without the need of multiMAN + 100% working for all titles.
You don't have to enable DDAM (direct disc access mode) - it is for creating BD-Movie Discs ISOs and accessing some other type of discs so leave it alone.