Really great forward, to bring this into multiMAN, deank. Hope to see a fully working PSX & PS2 game support soon, for those people who only have an slim PS3.
Here is multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.01, v02.08.03 and v02.08.05 with the changelogs below:
Download: multiMAN v02.08.01 Update (20110930-200000) (1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.03 Update (20111001-153000) (1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.05 Update (20111002-144400) (1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.06 Update (20111003-184400) (1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.06 Update (20111003-224400) (1.75 MB)
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.01 Changelog:
- Improved detection of PSX discs (reading one sector to verify region/type)
- Detection of possible user-errors when editing options.ini
- Removed copying options.ini/options_default.ini from connected usb drives during startup
Games like final fantasy 7/8, The King of Fighters '99, Castlevania Symphony of the Night and other problematic games are now detected and it was reported that they boot okay from multiMAN, without the need of BreakerPro or other aids.
Note: If you have black-screen issues with showtime, update it online or use this link to replace the file: http://www.multiupload.com/KYY4BAMRI7
The issue may appear only after a fresh install of multiMAN when showtime cannot create its metadb database properly for some reason.
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.04 Changelog (rough translation):
- adding a few checks to see if the paths of options_default.ini / options.ini are correct to avoid blocking Multiman when you connect a USB drive. It was therefore to check whether / --- Dev_usb / GAMES are the digitized Then it checks / GAMEZ) and it failed ... A stupid typo reality, everything is fine now.
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.06 Changelog (rough translation):
- The problem with USB is connected when a freeze has been fixed.
- Copying games with files is now possible to cut a USB port to another.
I also hope that you can bring a 3.41 support soon as well.
Nice, some of my burnt PSX games that is usually not detected are now detected
FFVII still won't start a new game. Still crawls in the opening movie of a New Game.
The same thing is happening to me. has anyone found a fix for this?
weird, any PS3 games stored in GAMEZ folder is not detected. Right after I updated multiman to 2.08
This version of multiman (2.08.00) has a corrupt showtime, which does not load on my fat PS3 with kmeaw CFW 3.55. When i select Showtime from the multiman menu, the ps3 freezes at a black screen. I removed this multiman and i installed the official showtime 3.2 and it works fine. Anyone got this problem as well??
press triangle on showtime via XMMB and choose update. (requires internet connection)
once update is done, it should work fine.
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates