Very nice, and good work...
Sorry if this response is kind of late (I'll respond anyways so other people might see). Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a 3.60+ game, therefore it cannot be fixed yet. But if it happens to be fixed you will see it on the homepage.
For all other game fixes and questions related to that topic go here.
Following up on the previous releases, today PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated multiMAN PS3 backup manager to version 02.05.05 followed by v02.05.06 with the changes detailed below.
Download: MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.05.05 (20110908-202300) Update (1.32 MB) / MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.05.06 (20110909-183200) (1.32 MB) / MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.05.00 Base (15.51 MB)
multiMAN v02.05.05 Update (20110908-202300) Changelog:
- Added quick access options to SIDE menu for XMMB Game and Favorites columns
- Performance check: multiMAN does ~122fps @ 1920x1080p 59.94Hz
- Video buffering changed to 4 frame buffers
- Updating XMMB columns now runs in parallel (as it was in earlier versions - all columns refresh at the same time)
multiMAN v02.05.06 Update (20110909-183200) Changelog:
- A small touch to the SIDE menu... it will ZOOM in the current entry much like the real XMB.
- Increasing/Decreasing MP3 playback volume will make the pop-up box display in the lower left corner (thanks to chitalov for the reminder)
The update is available via debug-multiMAN update mode. Now your emulator ROM covers can display 2x bigger.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thank you for taking care of the update posts.
I'll update the 1st page by the end of the week when I release 02.06.00.
Hey Deank great job. do you think it's possible for iso support on your manager for ps3 games?
I fixed it for you.
So many updates, I'm updating MultiMAN like every week.
Excellent options menu for the right column, that's really great ! Better than the hard to navigate, not clear looking menu which it has before that !