Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 418 of 448 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4473

Sponsored Links

Red Face

Sponsored Links
    hey i'm new to this, can i know does it work on OFW?

Sponsored Links
    Unfortunately no, like most PS3 homebrew apps it requires a JailBroken PS3 to run multiMAN.

Keep These updates coming thanks for all your hard work.

You can do a 'debug-update' to get the latest updated version of multiMAN. Press and hold L2+R2 during multiMAN launch to enter debug mode. Then go to "Update" and get the latest version.

If you're on 02.03.00 you'll get additionally:

* Added: Display of embedded JPEG images in MP3 files for XMMB Music column
    * Added: Pulsing of selected entry/title in XMMB display mode
    * Added: Czech language

D
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

mc3xb.jpg  
    Last edited by deank; 07-20-2011 at 04:16 AM

Added: Czech language... ?? NOT Czech language.... ???

Wink

Seriously, you're slacking Dean - 2 days and no update.... That's just not right! Don't you care about your loyal fans?

hehehe - I'm kidding of course - just couldn't resist a post, think this is the quietest i've seen this thread in a while!

Keep up the good work - look forward to your next release

PSPSwampy

Great work! Thanks!

i was wondering if it is possible to add the needed firmware for the game into the game title. Like this: "Game title" (FW)?
    f.ex. "Alice Madness" (3.60)

Would be great. Multiman anyway does check the needed fw, otherwise it wouldn't ask for it if you have a lower fw as needed.

Hi all,

I have a problem with multiman and showtime as well. I burnt some data on a BD disc in separate folders (BDMV, CERTIFICATE + 3 folders with pics and music) and neither multiman nor showtime can read the content. The builtin ps3 players see the content (pictures, music) but I cant play video files there of course, that's why i need showtime however i don't see any files on the disc and multiman behaves the same way. I used imgburn to burn the disc with UDF 2.50 (as required for BD I think), so what could be the problem..? any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Exclamation WTF Multiman! I am at a loss for words...

Every time I boot MultiMan it relocates/moves the PS3_GAME dir of my last played game to the root of my external drive. IE. /dev_usb000/GAMES/BLUSxxxx/PS3_GAME/* ends up in /dev_usb000/PS3_GAME/* sooo frustrating, cannot play any games now.

FYI CFW 3.55 Multiman 2.03.00 I had the last played game pkg installed and everything was going smooth for a while.

I've reinstalled multiman with no luck. Anyone else get random behaviour like this?

I'm going to try an older version of multi-man and see what happens.
    Last edited by cled; 07-31-2011 at 06:41 AM

Sponsored Links