Great work! THX
Great work! THX
Today multiMAN v02.03.00 PS3 backup manager is released, which includes several updates and bugfixes among the changes outlined below.
Download: multiMAN v02.03.00 BASE (20110717-170000) (6.16 MB) / multiMAN v02.03.00 BASE (20110717-170000) (6.16 MB - Mirror) / multiMAN v02.03.00 FULL (20110717-170000) (73.36 MB) (2500 covers) (showTIME lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV) / multiMAN v02.03.00 FULL (20110717-170000) (73.36 MB - Mirror) / multiMAN Emulator Pack (SNES GENP VBA FBA FCEU) (20110611) (27.83 MB) / SVN
multiMAN v02.03.00 Changelog:
- Change font properties / functions in all modes.
- Maximum number of games in AVCHD + game modes: 960 (before 640).
- Maximum number of entries per column XMMB: 3200.
- Limit of characters for the parameter column XMMB [option selected]: 36 (before 32 German / French).
- Moving [selected option] at the far right.
- 20MB of RAM freed and reallocated some of them to increase the number of games max input / XMMB.
- This update should correct Not enough memory for Web browser in some users. If this is not the case, use the original theme.
- Added checks for updates Multiman downloaded (to avoid installing files PKG incomplete / damaged).
- Added verification of downloaded covers (to avoid accepting file incomplete / damaged files downloaded).
- The menu commands in the file manager has changed a bit.
- Legend in most display modes using the current settings of localization.
- Vibration alert added Delete game / folder.
- Includes all languages, with the latest versions displayed by the translators. (Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic...).
Shortly following another small update was released via Debug Update (L2+R2 at startup to update) with the following changes:
Download: multiMAN v02.03.00 UPDATE (20110718-172800) (2.23 MB)
- Added: Pulsing of selected entry/title in XMMB display mode
- Added: Display of embedded JPEG images in MP3 files for XMMB Music column
More PlayStation 3 News...
Dean your the best and btw thnx for providing the base version.
Great work! THX
Another great update. Once again thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated!
Great work once again Dean, Thanks for all your efforts.
much appreciated dean.. you have delivered a far superior and better looking product than sony could.. LOL
deank, thanks but what about the showtime that you have integrated into multiman? Will you further implement the unofficial build by redsquirrel87 with more bug fixes: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...build-for-ps3/
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates