06-07-2011 #4011sharp30 Guest
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is a way of creating a standard dvd video structure on MM similar to the BDMV but with standard formats like AVI and XVID and to have them displayed on MM the same as blu rays.
As always thanks Dean for creating this brilliant piece of software.
06-07-2011 #4012bitsbubba Guest
06-07-2011 #4013AdrianoMancha Guest
Thanks GrandpaHomer, I will test this night at home.
Another question, how can I do to return from an emulator to MM? is it possible? For instance, I am executing Snes9x and I want to go back to MM to select a Genesis game, today I need to back to PS3 XMB and I need to execute the MM again.
Thanks a lot for your amazing job Dean.
06-07-2011 #4014Natepig Guest
This is a BD-ROM drive time bomb ticking away with our precious cfw ps3's, loaded with your amazing multiman. I hope that you pull a rabbit out the hat with this one, as i'm sure all slim cfw ps3 owners would too.
06-07-2011 #4015Rand023 Guest
AdrianoMancha in the snes emulator if you click in the right stick R3 then you can choose return to multiman towards the bottom of the list. Not sure with the other emulators tho.
06-09-2011 #4016severusx Guest
Quick question about the EMUs. I have modified my XMB layout to group all of my homebrew apps under the PSN logo (renamed Applications), but for some reason editing the PARAM.SFO on the MultiMan versions of the emulators doesn't move them to the correct column. Any idea why?
06-09-2011 #4017etivacaznat Guest
fceu-ps3 v1.4 (4424f) for multiman (Sound Problem - No audio output)
Maybe my problem was not in the multiman, it's the new FCEU.
I appreciate any help, i try to search, but still can't find any solution. btw I know you were too busy, but if you can find time please pass it on to Squarepusher2.
06-10-2011 #4018wwywong Guest
Hi Dean, thanks for your wonderful multiman! It is just crazy to see how many features can you keep adding to your tool! I have a question tho. I don't know if it is a question that's been asked by others, but I am wondering in the game option menu.
1.) what are the meaning of ticking the following items:
I know the following
- EXTERNAL = USB games
- BD Mirror = Select+X to play BSG
- DIRECT BOOT = boot game without going to XMB
- Ext. Game Data = install game data to external HDD (to save space in internal HDD)
2.) Also the selecting of INTERNAL\EXTERNAL does that affect anything? (without selecting BD Mirror)
3.) By default "GAME DISC" is unchecked. Does that mean by default we are not running on disc, but in \app_home\?
4.) USB PATCH seems to be dim a lot of time. Is that working option, or not apply anymore
5.) The Genre, is that a feature being working on? Or it is already complete feature? I try to select the Genre for some games, but nothing happen after that. How do I utilize that? Sorry I try to read all your history and post, but cannot find definite answer for the above.
Thanks in advance and congrat on your ever populate multiman!
06-11-2011 #4019GrandpaHomer Guest
As far as I know (Dean my correct me if I've got any of below wrong):
1+3) If game disc option is ticked and you'll try to run a game without game dich in the BD drive it will ask you to load a disc first.
1+2)Internal - it will not let you run game from external (and vice versa indeed)
4) Not sure, you can still select it though ...
5) Dean is workin on the update to MM where you can group / select the games by the Genre, so far though you can only start to sort your collection
06-11-2011 #4020deank Guest
MultiMAN PS3 v2.00.04 is Now Updated, Source Code Available
Today multiMAN has been updated to version 2.00.04 (20110611_143000) and is released alongside source code with the changes and PS3 downloads below, as follows:
Download: multiMAN version 2.00.04 UPDATE (20110611_143000)
multiMAN version 2.00.04 UPDATE (20110611_143000) Changelog:
- Changed: Coverflow mode completely rewritten to use XMMB engine
- Changed: Coverflow shows covers in perspective
- Changed: Better memory management
- Changed: XMMB display mode visualization
- Added: Support for FBA Next emulator (port by squarepusher2)
- Added: Option in XMMB Settings column "XMMB Game Icon Swap" to select mode for covers/icons for Game column
- Fixed: PPU crashreport about multistream on exit (thanks to anonymous)
- Added: Launch .zip ROMs from File Manager (from emulator folders or dev_hdd0 or dev_usb00* ./ROMS/[emulator])
- Added: Preconfigured FBANext xml for all multiMAN compatible rom paths
- New: multiMAN source publicly available here: http://code.google.com/p/multiman/
multiMAN EMULATOR PACK (SNES GENP VBA FBA FCEU) (20110611) (27.83 MB)
Pack contains all 5 emulators ported by squarepusher2, compiled by me, tested and working:
- 20110602-161300-SNES9X [SNES90000] [multiMAN]
- 20110602-161200-GENESIS-PLUS [GENP00001] [multiMAN]
- 20110602-161700-FCEU [FCEU90000] [multiMAN]
- 20110603-233800-VBA [VBAM90000] [multiMAN]
- 20110611-150000-FBA [FBAN00000] [multiMAN]
More PlayStation 3 News...