PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 448 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 4473





  1. #31
    Sr. Member d3adliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    264




    Just awesome dean. All of the other guys may as well stop releasing new builds of their manager, lol. I saw that a built in options editor feature is coming... very, very nice indeed!!!

    Only thing left to make it perfect is to add the cover image layout from my ideas.

  2. #32
    Thanks Dean! Your work is amazing. Actually, all of you guys are providing us solid options.

  3. #33

  4. #34
    Contributor porto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7




    Thanks Dean,

    Your Manager is the best

    porto

  5. #35
    Waiting for the new version... ^_^

  6. #36
    which payload is the most suitable for this awesome manger? hermes or pl3?

  7. #37
    Contributor NeTRaW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26




    Great app! But could you compile it with SDK 1.92? It doesn't works in v3.15, so we can't test it..

  8. #38
    This looks amazing.

    Can I install your manager alongside open manager v1.17.2

  9. #39
    Sr. Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018




    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    I tried it and it fixed ICON0.PNG with transparency, but it doesn't blend in the background and instead uses 'black' - you can see it in the attached screenshot for AVATAR and F1 2010 icons.

    Quote Originally Posted by relevationtt View Post
    which payload is the most suitable for this awesome manger? hermes or pl3?
    It should work with all payloads.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeTRaW View Post
    Great app! But could you compile it with SDK 1.92? It doesn't works in v3.15, so we can't test it..
    It is on my to-do list.

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepwalk View Post
    This looks amazing.

    Can I install your manager alongside open manager v1.17.2
    Yes. This one installs in different location.

    ***

    * DELETE FILES and FOLDERS is now working
    * disable_options=1 or 3 option in options.ini will prevent "DELETE" in filemanager, too
    * [SELECT] now opens FILE MANAGER directly (PICBG.PNG is changed)
    * If a filename is too long it will be displayed in the bottom status bar



    I'll post an update on the first page a bit later.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    DSC00254_sm.JPG   DSC00256_sm.JPG   DSC00255_sm.JPG  
    Last edited by deank; 10-23-2010 at 07:39 AM

  10. #40
    Sr. Member bitsbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    599




    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I tried it and it fixed ICON0.PNG with transparency, but it doesn't blend in the background and instead uses 'black' - you can see it in the attached screenshot for AVATAR and F1 2010 icons.
    Huh it looks to be working fine in Gaia!

 

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Register, Login or Activate Your Account to post on the forums.

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News